lives up to its claims!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this Shampoo for many years. It keeps the itching and flaking down. He's very pleased with the results.

Moisturizing

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really bang for your buck

awesime

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema,itchy and scaly scalp are a big problem. After using this, my scalp feels much better and hair feels smoother and doesnt tangle together that much. Its much softer too. I would recommend this to people who have the same problem as I do. Its very calming for the scalp. Do use it together with the conditioner as it can be quite drying after shampoo.

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have itchy scalp due to dandruff, I used a lot of brands b4 & finally I found this shampoo. I'm glad that I don't have itchy scalp anymore. The smell is a bit strong coz it's tea tree so I use other types of conditioner. It works for me.

Nature's Dandruff Killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works better on my dandruff than any other shampoo I've tried - even Head and Shoulders which smells horrible anyway! If you're like me and only wash your hair every few days, it's best to lather and rinse at least twice to remove build-up. And the third time, I allow the suds to do their tingling magic on my scalp for 2 minutes while I wash the rest of my body.

Best Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is awesome for dry scalp. It is not only invigorating but it has a nice smell. This is the only shampoo I use.

great for cradle cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my 2 mo son's stubborn cradle cap in 7 applications. Scent is strong, but not overwhelming. The scent doesn't linger in your hair after it dries.

lucy perricone

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Calms itchy scalp.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

works well for itchy scalp as a result of hair coloring

Good for daily wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too drying nor is it too nourishing thus good for my oily hair. My only complaint is 1 bottle came leaking pretty a lot. Good it was individually packed in plastic bag, it still leaked out from the bag but none of other goods were badly affected. Cap should be securely closed tight before being shipped out.