awesime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema,itchy and scaly scalp are a big problem. After using this, my scalp feels much better and hair feels smoother and doesnt tangle together that much. Its much softer too. I would recommend this to people who have the same problem as I do. Its very calming for the scalp. Do use it together with the conditioner as it can be quite drying after shampoo.

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have itchy scalp due to dandruff, I used a lot of brands b4 & finally I found this shampoo. I'm glad that I don't have itchy scalp anymore. The smell is a bit strong coz it's tea tree so I use other types of conditioner. It works for me.

Nature's Dandruff Killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works better on my dandruff than any other shampoo I've tried - even Head and Shoulders which smells horrible anyway! If you're like me and only wash your hair every few days, it's best to lather and rinse at least twice to remove build-up. And the third time, I allow the suds to do their tingling magic on my scalp for 2 minutes while I wash the rest of my body.

Best Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is awesome for dry scalp. It is not only invigorating but it has a nice smell. This is the only shampoo I use.

great for cradle cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my 2 mo son's stubborn cradle cap in 7 applications. Scent is strong, but not overwhelming. The scent doesn't linger in your hair after it dries.

lucy perricone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Calms itchy scalp.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works well for itchy scalp as a result of hair coloring

Very refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp. My sclap does not feel as itchy and flaky anymore. It smells great! The only downside is that it lathers to much for a sulfate free shampoo.

Useful for controlling dandruff naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hubby likes this as I had him switch from chemical-laden dandruff shampoo to this.

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

so far so good, this product really gets your hair clean, especially if you are worried with dry scalp and dandruff.