love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice. Use this this every time

Super hidratante

Posted by cdiezp on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Desde que empecé a aplicármelo en las marcas de expresión, estas han desaparecido! El problema es que este aceite es muy muy MUY pegajoso, no hay manera de extenderlo, salvo que lo apliques con la piel bastante húmeda. Repetiré seguro, pero a lo mejor la próxima vez me busco otro que se extienda mejor

Natures Gate Vitamin E OIl Roll-On

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for using on my scar after surgery without getting on hands. Definitely helps with the scarring.

Good E-vitamin product

Posted by Zihuana on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A bit too thick to be easy to use. The roll-on package is excellent for this product though. Seems to be good quality, will last quite a long time.

Very sticky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is VERY sticky and it doesn't absorb! It leaves my face sticky and I can't bear to sleep on my pillow. In fact, I washed it off. Can u imagine how dirty my pillow would be if I used this and slept on my pillow every night?! Pillow's bound to cause my face acne!

disgustingly sticky

Posted by 565eqe on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was so sticky, I can't imagine anyone using this. It doesn't get absorbed into the skin either. I threw this away immediately

Not that pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy the e oil in a small container and I thought it would be less messy as a roll on. The fact is that it is SO sticky that it does not roll well and for use under my eyes, that's not OK.

very good vitamin E oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very thick consistency, can't say anything about the effects but usability is very good.

1 2 3