US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
My baby loves it!

My baby is a bit underweight, so I have to make sure she's getting all the nutrients. We've tried different brands yet she refused eating it. Pedia Smart is the only one she'd accept. It's the most natural and safe one, too. To sum up, we are very happy with it! Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My toddler is an extremely picky eater and while we're working on getting her to eat normal food, we decided to start with shakes to get her vitamin levels up! What I really loved was that the package says you can make the whole thing and stick it in the fridge and its ready on the go. I add strawberries and bananas, chia seeds and various nuts to really get the most out of each serving. My daughter loves the taste and its organic so I cant complain!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

When I opened it I was scared because it smelled a bit like fish. Not to worry, the taste was amazing. No clumping or gritty texture. Very smooth. My son loved this one over the similac toddler drink. I just wish the container was bigger (900gr). Definitely worth spending the extra dollar especially being organic.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I am buying this for my son he is a teenager he uses this for his daily milk shakes he adds ice-cream ,fresh milk etc…

00bab9e4-a13e-4188-a59b-872233d03794
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Nature's One Pedia Smart is a good clean organic option for kids. The vanilla flavor is very good. The only issue is that the powder does not dissolve well. I have to use a milk frother to get the desired consistency every time. It should also come in a bigger container. 12.7 oz does not last too long, and for about $15, there should be more.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

This product served us well and helped us A LOT when my daughter was teething and wouldn’t eat a thing. I was very skeptical and I was afraid she will be loosing weight because she wouldn’t eat a thing! She loved it and she accepted to drink and had it while teething and it helped her and us so much even though the purpose is gaining weight. It helped us in rough times

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

My little one loves this shake. We needed him to gain weight and ensure he had all the vitamins/minerals he needed since he was difficult feeder and he has done very well on this. We give it to him in the evening in addition to his regular meals just to give him a little boost of nutrition and calories. He loves the taste which makes everything so much easier.

Tan
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Good quality Great to use quality Age appropriate Better ingredient

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

We like the product.. we would like to buy again when will be available??

Posted on May 15, 2022

My kids live this. And it’s not super sweet so I don’t mind giving it to them.