A daily vitamine boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

A boost of energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

a great start to my day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

Like it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

A Family Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids think this is great, because when it mixes up the shake is a pale green. It tastes great - kind of like coconut and pineapple.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious tasting way to take you vitamins. I add fresh fruit and ice and this is my breakfast. I didn't give it 5 stars because it can be difficult to mix completely in a non-commercial blender. Just add it slowly, not one full scoop and it blends better.

I prefer spirutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great quality ingredients...but I can't get past the taste. I really like the vanilla Spirutein and use that instead.

Natures Plus Source of LIfe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I drink NPSL mixed with frozen fruit, yogurt and water instead of coffee. It does the trick to start my day off with an extra kick.

good ingredients, OK taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of a meal replacement packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phyto-nutrients, etc. Can't say I have noticed any energy boost after drinking it. You have to use 2 scoops (not 1) for one serving and let's just say, the taste could be better. It's suppose to be "granola flavored". I wouldn't drink it plain - you definitely have to mask the taste with lots of fruit or cocoa. Also it doesn't fill you up at all. Better to take it with fiber-rich foods to hold you over.

1 2 3