Great proudct

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work really well. I like that each capsule is 250mg so I can control the dosage better.

nature's way calcium citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

capsule form is easy to take. Slides in throat smoothly.

Natures Way Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

At 6 capsules a day, it does the job without the addition of binders (as in tablets)

Nature's Way Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product and the best value I have found!

Seems Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's too soon to tell for sure but it seems ok. I take it with the equivalent strength of magnesium which helps to absorb calcium properly (i discovered that it works best if magnesium and calcium dosage is equal.) Very importantly it doesn't bother my tummy and it isn't binding. I do see a slight difference even with a few doses.

Nature's Wa, Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it that the calcium is in capsules for better absorption

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

These supplements are really easy to swallow, since they're in capsule, not tablet, form.

Calicum

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

this seem to be working.

Calcium Kraz

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best for me

magnesium stearate, cellulose,

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have just read about certain ingredients, namely cellulose, that vitamin manufacturers are putting in their vitamins. I have taken this product for years without know exactly what magnesium stearate and cellulose is.....if you google cellulose - it is wood pulp. I have read that some cellulose comes from vegetable pulp and I would be fine with that - but this product only states "cellulose" so it leads me to believe that it is from wood. I am highly allergic to wood shavings - when around them I have an asthma attack. So, now I am dumping many of my vitamins that contain cellulose and magnesium stearate and buying only more natural products that do not contain these "fillers". I just bought Thorne Research cal-mag and I think I'll be happy with that. Until manufacturers start specifically saying what it is that's in their product - I will avoid buying them.