Works Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful for your hair I have been taking fo-ti for about 4 weeks and I noticed that my hair is growing back in the front around the hairline. I have been having problems with my hair for a long time and it was bald for a long time in the front. Now I'm beginning to see little spurts of hair filling in. This is a great product can't wait to see what my hair will look like in 3 months.

This Formula And Potency Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy having a nice head of hair like I did in my youth. More so than another Fo-Ti I've tried, the Nature's Way seems to maintain my hair. The strands themselves seem a little thin but they're still there and I'm much happier because they were trending the other way. This seems to be an effective and reliable product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Top product for stopping hair loss. blocks DHT brilliantly. hair has stopped falling out within a few weeks on this stuff. excellent delivery time. will be ordering again soon.

Too early to tell....(not any more, unfortunately)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only half way through my first bottle of Fo-Ti, but I'll keep up the good work and see what happens after my second or third. So far so good Update: I guess I simply have to give up the notion that this will halt or reverse the graying process... I've been staunchily taking these for over nine months, but it does not work for me. However, it may of course have other beneficial effects that are of a more elusive nature, but I'm finishing my last bottle now.

Nature's Way, Fo-Ti Root, 610 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this product because it turns gray hair to black again and it is working great for me.

Musician and healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A most pure product at a best price. Helps my mental balance.

dark hair!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it for six months.My hair is darker than never ever been before.I highly recommend it.

Bought for hair

Posted by HCGCoach on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am trying taking orally as well as putting a liquid version in my shampoo. Will update on results in a few months. Far less expensive than Shen Min, and this is the key ingredient.

No effect whatsoever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Fo-Ti for over six months and have experienced no effect whatsoever. I have tried both this brand and Now Foods. Will stop taking it.

Bought for hair loss and to darken grey hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well,its four months as I am taking Fo-Ti , but unfortunately no effects whatsoever. Its only myth that it helps to darken greys and help growth of hair.