US

Based on 1,382 Ratings
1,129
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
My helper!

I use it anytime I’m consuming not lactose free dairy products. And no consequences and complaints from my side. For me one pill is enough. I usually eat only lactose free food, but when I’m not sure what’s inside - better have lactase enzyme nearby. Order them for the 2nd time already. And now placing my third order. I’m grateful I’ve found this amazing product!

4b4dd72f-8413-418d-82a9-e00cf4bbbcf3
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

One to three pills needed for 400ml of milk it depends. For me🙋🏼‍♂️,1 pills for 400ml of milk. It can helps you to relieve the signs and symptoms of lactose intolerance. Take the pills 30 minutes before enjoying the milk products. If you forget to take the pills 30 minutes before the products, you can open the capsule and take the powder directly before enjoying the milk products. It provide same effect! One pill is needed for a regular size latte. The ingredient is pure and simple with good quality enzyme. My stomach didnt suffer again since taking these enzyme.

3e50f082-20d5-4ff1-9ebb-c631efd8fce3
cb6c0491-6bfe-44f6-97b1-4e920a024491
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

92875f7c-3b19-4fd4-a869-3d4e9b0c9449
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I have used this product while attempting to get back to dairy consumption, well what can I say? dairy is not really my friend, the product is great but it seems that we can have much more than just lactose intolerances, there's also casein, hormones, antibiotics, and other factors to consider, so hey... if lactose is your roadblock, this will definitely help you.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022
1,397

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This quality lactase enzyme is amazing. I have a dairy sensitivity and these enzymes have given me a happy stomach when I eat ice cream. They have no taste...I simply take a couple capsules with a meal that has dairy I have trouble digesting and I have a happy gut! Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

So happy to have found this product to help deal with lactose intolerance! Also love the fact that it doesn’t have to be refrigerated so I can carry them with me when I go out and dine and not have to worry about avoiding dairy! Works fast as well, highly recommend to fellow lactose intolerant people who love to eat!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This product has provided great benefit to my stomach for digestive enzymes when I eat dairy. I keep a package in my car in case I ever need it when it wasn’t expected. Lactase is a great ingredient to help your gut health when consuming dairy while making sure your intestinal composition is kept in tact.