Optimsm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Veg caps, no fillers, and distilled. I use MSM for mercury detox, allergies/inflammation, etc. I don't like the flip/screw bottle caps. They are not very airtight. I wish Nature's Way would go back and use regular screw caps like Doctor's Best. As soon as I find this same product in an airtight bottle, I will gladly switch.

MSM worked wonders for joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Firstly , MSM did more to help my joint pain than Glucosamine Chondroitin or any other popular joint pain remedies. Second, opti MSM is what you are looking for, despite the brand name on the front label. Doctors told me I was in the beginning stage of rheumatoid arthritis, I wound up trying many natural remedies. I talk about my body in terms of: "before MSM"and "after MSM". It made that much of a difference for me. I take 4-8 GRAMS/day. It can cause some detox symptoms if you start out too strong. Good health to you. ☆.

Won't be without MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I keep it on hand for pain, sinus,colds, stomach distress, muscle aches. It actually helped with a recent rash to reduce the itching. Helps a hangover too! I like this brand, and this is a re-order.

Yesss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally a great alternative to the horrible- tasting msm powder. And no magnesiun stearate! Highly recommended ;o)

Been using it for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time. My dermatologist tells me I look 15 years younger than I am, so perhaps it is keeping my skin healthy. I believe it helps me to feel energetic, too.

Good quality; good price

Posted by MissMac on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taken for the my physical benefits, but the most noticeable, is that my fingernails have become very long and strong!

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really help against allergy and for your skin. Highly recommend this. It is very importantto keep inflammations away from your body. In case i have been eating something which is giving me reflux acid and i take one msm it is gone almost immediately.

Wonderful supplement to relieve anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this last week and noticed that it quickly relieves my anxiety. I feel anxious and stressed out every day and this is helping calm me down, yet I feel energized and focused at the same time. I bought this in hopes of improving my asthma, but it seems to be working as a mood elevator and anxiety reliever for me instead. That's more than fine. I'll continue to take it (one tablet, twice daily), and would highly recommend it to others.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

definitely works i could tell within a few days it was working. Warning to users tho. This product WILL dehydrate you if you do not drink enough water while taking it. Start slow and work up a regular amount

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

been taking the nature's way msm along with my extra strength glucosamine and chondroitin from Now for a number of years now. used to have to wear velcro braces and eat asprin to sleep after working because of knee pain. started taking these two in conjunction and my knees quit grinding and crunching and gradually lost all swelling and pain. great stuff.