love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

been taking the nature's way msm along with my extra strength glucosamine and chondroitin from Now for a number of years now. used to have to wear velcro braces and eat asprin to sleep after working because of knee pain. started taking these two in conjunction and my knees quit grinding and crunching and gradually lost all swelling and pain. great stuff.

Helps with joint aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The gelatin capsule version of powdered MSM seems to absorb better than the compresses capsules. I do notice a difference if I don't take this for a few days. Would recommend.

This really helped my tennis elbow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for tennis elbow

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing detox supplement! It detoxs not only physically but also emotionally. Non toxic by nature. I took abt 9000mg with vitamin C 2000mg per day, for first few days difficult emotions start to surface. Vivid dreams too. But I let the emotions flow through and after 6 days of release,I felt calm and relaxed in many parts of my body. I am still taking it and strongly recommend for detox and cell repair purposes.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping! Great product for inflammation and allergies at a great price.

Pure MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This MSM seems to help my pain a lot. I was having trouble with losing so much hair after 2 surgeries, and now that has stopped. I actually started on it for that reason, but it helps the pain too.

Can't go wrong with Nature's Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the purest form of MSM I could find. This, along with other products, keeps arthritis pain in check.

Can't get enough

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm now on my third bottle of this stuff and have ordered two more - I'm just experimenting with finding my therapeutic dosage - I wasn't sure if it was doing anything but any day I miss my MSM dosage now, I feel very tired, the difference is definitely noticeable. I have CFS and am attempting to keep working, so not being tired is a great blessing. I have noticed my normally very weak nails starting to strengthen also -- I suspect the MSM is taking time to build up in my system. I've been reading stuff by Dr Cheney about how it 'liquefies mucus' and deals effectively with candida. Sounds good to me!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair softer and more manageable. It has also grown more in the last 2 months than it has ever.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My pet skunk hurt his leg and the vet recommended this as a natural anti-inflammatory. I give him 1/2 capsule 2X a day and it's helped his limping tremendously.