Helps with joint aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The gelatin capsule version of powdered MSM seems to absorb better than the compresses capsules. I do notice a difference if I don't take this for a few days. Would recommend.

This really helped my tennis elbow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for tennis elbow

tablet impossible to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really regret buying this brand MSM tablets (I bought two of them...) My friend had to call 911 because I choked in these oversizes tablets wich are impossible to swallow, I thought I was going to die!! Not good!!!!! I recommend buying Paradise MSM, those are normal capsules.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping! Great product for inflammation and allergies at a great price.

Pure MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This MSM seems to help my pain a lot. I was having trouble with losing so much hair after 2 surgeries, and now that has stopped. I actually started on it for that reason, but it helps the pain too.

Can't go wrong with Nature's Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the purest form of MSM I could find. This, along with other products, keeps arthritis pain in check.

Can't get enough

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm now on my third bottle of this stuff and have ordered two more - I'm just experimenting with finding my therapeutic dosage - I wasn't sure if it was doing anything but any day I miss my MSM dosage now, I feel very tired, the difference is definitely noticeable. I have CFS and am attempting to keep working, so not being tired is a great blessing. I have noticed my normally very weak nails starting to strengthen also -- I suspect the MSM is taking time to build up in my system. I've been reading stuff by Dr Cheney about how it 'liquefies mucus' and deals effectively with candida. Sounds good to me!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My pet skunk hurt his leg and the vet recommended this as a natural anti-inflammatory. I give him 1/2 capsule 2X a day and it's helped his limping tremendously.

Positive review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for Arthritis

MSM Has Helped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not compared this brand with any others, but the MSM has helped ease my troubles with severe osteoarthritis of my knees! MSM is recommended by my homeopathy practitioner.