Very good at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this to help control candida, but it has the added advantage of helping clear up skin issues.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite herb to take an enema with. Will clean you out like nobody's business. If you are ever bloated or sick (or just want to lose some weight) this will make you feel like a new dime. I feel like the fiber is a little coarse for the stomach, I prefer golden seal root powder orally.

Great Alkalizing Herb for Vaginosis (Strep B)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this to treat the symptoms of Strep B. I began a regimen that did not include O.G.R., but once included along with other herbs the symptoms cleared almost instantly. It was what I needed to bring balance back, contributed by its alkalizing properties.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took for 5 days and all pimles on my jaw were gone. I will continue to use this brand OGR product.

I purchased for a friend...

Posted by DoctorMav on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

...who is yet to provide feedback, so I gave three stars. In any case this product is not for long term use as it can cause liver toxicity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for the first time . I loved it. my facial skin becomes healthier and more beautiful. recommend to treat acne

from russia

Posted by miracle on May 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works! my skin become clean and soft, any prombles had gone. superb!

Oregon very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this product about 3 weeks, it help my skin to look better and my acne has been going away.

Nature's Way, Oregon Grape Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product @ half the price I would pay at the health store. Like goldenseal, oregon grape root is great for sinus and ear infections.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very economical and it is the only capsule I have found. I use against infection and for liver support.