Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite herb to take an enema with. Will clean you out like nobody's business. If you are ever bloated or sick (or just want to lose some weight) this will make you feel like a new dime. I feel like the fiber is a little coarse for the stomach, I prefer golden seal root powder orally.

Very good at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this to help control candida, but it has the added advantage of helping clear up skin issues.

Great Alkalizing Herb for Vaginosis (Strep B)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this to treat the symptoms of Strep B. I began a regimen that did not include O.G.R., but once included along with other herbs the symptoms cleared almost instantly. It was what I needed to bring balance back, contributed by its alkalizing properties.

ORR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took for 5 days and all pimles on my jaw were gone. I will continue to use this brand OGR product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for the first time . I loved it. my facial skin becomes healthier and more beautiful. recommend to treat acne

from russia

Posted by miracle on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works! my skin become clean and soft, any prombles had gone. superb!

Oregon very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this product about 3 weeks, it help my skin to look better and my acne has been going away.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very economical and it is the only capsule I have found. I use against infection and for liver support.

I purchased for a friend...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...who is yet to provide feedback, so I gave three stars. In any case this product is not for long term use as it can cause liver toxicity.

Works like a charm for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffers from arthritis. She has tried a lot of medicaments, and knows which are efficient and which are not. This is her favourite :)