Super probiotics! 14 bacterial strains!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Primadophilus cause I suffered from a bad case of intestinal candida. This product helped a lot rebalance the normal gut flora. 14 strains of probiotics is an excellent number!

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great probiotic.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for me. I recently purchased the second bottle. All the reviews I saw before buying it were very useful and gave me the confidence to try this product. Now I can confirm that is a very good product for a reasonable price. I noticed improvement in my digestion since I have been taking this product (over 2 months now). I don't know if it has any effect on my acid reflux problems since I am still taking Prilosec every other day but I will gradually reduce the prilosec and see if this probiotic helps with that as well. I recommend this product-is definitely worth a try.

The best probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wish we had it in Europe. The best pro-biotic ever

Good Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these specifically from iHerb because they keep them refrigerated until they ship. I can tell that they are working, and am happy with this purchase. I probably would not purchase these from any other vendor, due to the refrigeration issue. Thanks iHerb!

Great Product and great prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this for ulcerative colitis; while he is not cured (there is not cure) it sure helps lessen his flare ups. I also take it once a day. If we run out and have to buy it locally, it is twice the price at our local health food store.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help the most with our intestines.

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These helps to repopulate my GI tract after antibiotics.

Hepful in the long treatment with antibiotics.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Poland. I ordered this product for" Lyme Disease Forum" in Poland. I use it a few month and works well. I am satisfied.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product lives up to expectations. Extremely effective.