Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Same as above.

great! got rid of the main part of my cold in 2 days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

stuffy nose is what I had a long with the cough and within 2 days, the stuffy nose went away and I can breathe better. I also use nasel spray whenever my nose gets stuffy. this is my first time using this product and i defiantly recommend you guys to try it. I bought it during my cold and not when it was starting by the way. the real test is when I get a sore throat and then take it. hopefully I never have to go through a cold again.

Great for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My colds are much shorter and less severe when I use Umcka. I like the drops rather than the syrup because it's more concentrated so you don't have to take as much.

Love Umcka products!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using Umcka's menthol cold care and my 11 yr old daughter doesn't like the taste, so bought this to see if it was better tasting. She's not too impressed with it's flavor either, but does feel better after taking it. It's best to use as soon as symptoms 1st occur, but unfortunately this didn't come in until after the fact, so the duration of her symptoms have been a little longer than usual. I've never bought a liquid cold med that taste's good, so that's not a big issue for me as long as it works and doesn't have a bunch of synthetic chemicals made from a lab in it. Great for adults, kids and babies as well!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems quite good. The other evening, got a starting cold, I took Umcka, and next day, I was fine...

Great cold defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great way to a keep colds away or shortened. Great work with respiratory issues. I like to combine this with sambucol and emergen-C.

A. K., Mesa, Az

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Works every time. Fast, friendly service at iHerb.com. Definitely will buy from them again!

Cold Fighter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff will knock a cold right out of your body before it gets ahold of you! My whole family loves this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great to keep the colds away and much less severe!

Theresa Richmond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast acting, definitely shortens the duration of cold/flu. Great Purchase.