works well in baking

Posted by x-tine on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had great results substituting dry sugar 1:1 with this this product; works well in cookies, brownies, muffins, etc., especially recipies that call for brown sugar. Palm sugar has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar and agave. And this product is certified organic too.

I love this company

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes delicious. All their products are top notch and this one is no different.

OK but not my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brand has a strange taste that I do not like, ordered other brands here at iherb and they are much better.

from norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product,and a fantastic price.

Very tasty but it arrived open

Posted by SoleVeg on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste, but less than half of it was still in the bag when it arrived, as it was open and had spilled inside the box and made a mess when I opened the package. Maybe iHerb should consider shipping this item in bubble wrapping and in larger boxes where it isn't being squished by the other products.

Hair in Coconut Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just discovered a human hair inside my bag of newly opened coconut sugar. A human black hair approx. 10cm long. I will not be purchasing Navitas Naturals Coconut Sugar again.

organic palm sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this palm sugar, and am so glad that you sell it- and it is cheaper to buy it from iHerb than from the manufacturer! Thanks for making it available. I love palm sugar because it has a low glycemic index, but has more vitamins and minerals than agave- I think it is the best alternative to white sugar out there.

Exciting Discovery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I never knew about Palm Sugar til I saw it on iHerb- sfter researching I had to try it! Very low glycmic and also very tasy, like brown sugar. Have used it in baking and in hot drinks.

WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family and I really like this product. It's not as sweet as white sugar and that's what I love about this palm sugar as a mother I have to take care of myself and my family. I'm glad that I tried this product and I will buy more from iherb. Thanks iherb for have such wonderful products, great prices and great service.

Quick arrival, yummy sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love ordering from iHerb