밀크티용으로 구매

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

밀크티시럽 만들 때 사용하려고 구매했어요. 뭔가 설탕계의 미원같은 ㅋㅋ그런 감칠맛을 주는 설탕이더라고요 음료에 넣으면 맛이 살아나요 특히 밀크티나 커피에 넣음 음료가 맛있어집니다~~

Don't hesitate to try this!

Posted by ladyflipover on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a wonderful tasting sugar! It has a beautiful caramel taste and doesn't make me sick like regular cane sugar.

Must have for me!

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my "must have" sugar - i love it and always buy. Этот сахар покупаю постоянно и очень люблю - мой "маст-хэв".

Palm sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste very much. Have ordered more of it. :-)

Not as sweet as honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed using palm sugar in my coffee. Used some in pancake batter as well. I am hopeful to use it a in place of sugar or honey because of the mineral and B vitamin content.

sugar replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of regular organic cane sugar in my coffee because regular sugar makes me crash. I guess it's a hormone problem. This has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar, so if you have blood sugar problems, this won't spike you like regular sugar does. I like it, and i-herb is cheaper than the local health food store.

Good Coconut Sugar

Posted by chungfai on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good coconut sugar, a value buy.

good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good coconut sugar ; we enjoy the taste but I 'd rather have it thinner

Not as sweet as it claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sugar claims to be as sweet as regular sugar, but this wasn't true, at least not for my tastebuds. But hey, I don't always need things to be sweet either, so it's all in all a good product. And it was nothing wrong with the product, so I can recommend it if you're looking for a healthier sugar replacement that isn't too sweet.

not worthy for its price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the one from nutiva is better. more nutritious than this one for my water kefir grains