Auwful smell and wonderful result!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells auwful, but treats really well! Used it yesterday and have already seen results, my skin has become healthier.

doesn't work on all pimples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But when it works the pimple disappear

Helps just sometimes

Posted by Gingeery on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Herbal smell that I can't stand, but it helps to reduce redness and big pimples. Doesn't help with anything else

Takes care of spots

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice of tea tree and does the same thing as the oil, and more. It's not an holy grail prduct for me, but that might have more to to with that my blemishes are from hormones and not anything else. But still, this takes care of your spots without being too drying, and since I prefer my spot-treatments to be gel this one will be a keeper.

Miracles won't happen overnight but...

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that it clears out blemishes or acne overnight. But I do notice some improvement in my skin condition after using for two weeks. I like it because it is safe, chemical-free and sensitive skin-friendly. You are welcome to click my name and look at my product reviews.

Gives relief, but it´s not a treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have hormonal acne due to increased testosterone. This product gave me relief, because it reduced redness within an hour and made cysts less swollen, therefore less visible, but it doesn´t prevent whiteheads, blackheads, neither cysts and I couldn´t put my make-up on it.

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

It works for me BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works for me. But it's not in stock all the time. If you're in the states, you find this item is in stock but not for Korean customer. Normally I order iHerb monthly but for over a year, I couldn't reorder this item as it was not in stock whenever I ordered. Please consider the overseas customers and keep this item in stock.

The stinkiest gel ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sorry... Could not make myself even use a half of the tube as it smells soooo bad, it makes me want to puke. Sorry... did not want to give a bad review and trust me... really, really wanted it to work for me based on all the good reviews... but no luck here. The few times I made myself use it, did not really feel/see much other than stinging. If you have a very sensitive nose, like me, you may be disapointed :(. I am gonna keep on looking. P.S. I read one reviewer said it smells like horse crap - IT DOES!!

I LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it helped all on my black heads even on my nose! they are not all gone yet, i've been using it for about 3 weeks or something like that! defiantly helped soften my acne!