So happy iHerb stocks this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different Benzyol Peroxide products, mainly the ones you can get in stores where I live is 5% and 10%. The products work, but 2.5% is way better for sensitive skin, plus this one actually blends into the skin properly so you can actually wear it under makeup or just as is with a sunscreen over. Just as I expected from Neutrogena. I use this for my acne and I've been acnefree ever since I started on benzyol peroxide. And I only use it once a day. My routine consists of minimum twice a day wash my face with a face wash, apply moisturiser, at night time I do the same but apply this product before moisturiser. Hope iHerb will stock more of Neutrogenas different products, especially the rapic clear ones as they are great.

Daily leave on mask

Posted by BrianMike on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not a mask. It is a acne treatment lotion.

Acne Preventing Makeup Base

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely acne-prone skin and I had to wear thick makeup for a friend's wedding for 20 hours. Normally I would break out like crazy, but this time I didn't pop out a single acne! This is amazinggg! Now I use this on a daily basis and my skin is super smooth, I don't have a single acne on my face right now. This product disappears into your skin so you can wear your sunblock and makeup on top of it just fine. The size is pretty small for a mask, though, but good price still. Thank you iHerb, please always restock this!

heals breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems to have a primer effect on my face, which i like. It also gradually heals blemishes, and helps prevent future ones.

여드름에 정말 좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

등드름과 엉드름때문에 샀는데 몇년동안 속썩이던 등드름 엉드름이 한번에 들어갔어요. 제대로 흡수시켜주지 않으면 옷을 탈색시킬 수 있으니 자기 전에 막 입는 옷 입는 게 좋아요

Swelling and rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be careful! You really need to be able to tolerate benzoyl peroxide or else you will have a brutal allergic reaction! I had severe swelling, itching, redness and burning on my face! I had to consult a doctor because it got so bad!

マイ

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice for acne its healing

Excellent aa Acne treatment for teenagers

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

A real acne treatment for teenagers. Feels comfortable. Not seen. Treats in 24 hours most pimples and more severe acne in few days

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant! Working well on problematic skin,healing well to reduce inflammation. Will order it again ,thanks I herb for great service and good product !

It's amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got rid of acne with benzoyl proxide, but unfortunately it is not available any more in my country, so this is my best option for times when mu acne reappears. It takes daily application for like 4-5 days in a row to have a clear face. Too bad it expires too soon (a year from purchase).

1 2 3 4