Effective acne medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you live in Japan like me, no acne medicine found over the counter or from doctor compares to this. Just get this. especially of you have stubborn shoulder acne and cystic acne.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now on my existing pimples and to prevent upcoming ones. I use it twice a day. And on the weekends 3 times a day. So right after I was my face in the morning, then ill keep it on until before I leave my house, then ill reapply it again when I get home and wear it until I wash my face in the evening and then Ill put it on again and wear it while I'm sleeping. Honestly, it dries out the pimples and leaves my face SOFT. I dont recommend putting it all over your breakout, put it on each individual spot. Because I BURNT my face when I put it on areas that did not have pimples. I would 100% recommend this product. Helped my skin so much.

Please Restock It

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using this product for about a month now and it’s amazing how fast my pimples disappeared after I started using it. I mix a little bit with my nighttime moisturizer and apply it all over my face and then after I apply a thick layer on the active pimples. Thing cream is a miracle worker. PLEASE RESTOCK IT, AND PLEASE IHERB, DON’T DISCONTINUE IT.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't use it on all face just on as a spot creme on pimples . Best product I ever used for pimples !!!

LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got cystic acne two years ago, in my 30's. I think I tried every single product on market and non of them helped. And finally I got this product in my hands. I put it directly on pimples two times a day and after 7-10 days my face was clear. I didn't have any new brakeouts! 6 month later my face is still clear!!!!!!!!!

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not very dry and absorbing

Didn't Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it did anything.

Very harsh with no results

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for a couple of days and it made my skin sore and very dry with rash. I have to stop using it and it took a couple of weeks to heal. Not recommend!

great; helps prevent breakouts too

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on September 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of my pre-foundation routine and it helps with preventing breakouts. For existing pimples, I have to slather a generous amount; it works.

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hadn't found a treatment that would actually help with my acne until I tried this one. (Other benzoyl peroxide treatments didn't work, but for some reason this one did.) .Highly recommended

1 2