Wonderful product but can be a slight mess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got this product based on past reviews. No fishy smell and my baby loved it. However, the pipette provided can be improved as it is hard to wash can breaks easily

This no fish story!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 19 month old granddaughter loves Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin D3. Everyone is dumbfounded whenever her father or mother uses the eyedropper to give her the correct measurement without any mess or fuss, and she takes it and says, ..mmmmmmmmmm... She's not old enough to put together full sentences but does say a lot of words. There's no mistaking what she means. She sleeps through the night without waking, she naps twice per day and she's in a happy mood all the time. She has great word recall, understands verbal instruction and because her parents watch her food closely for the proper nutrition, doesn't experience the sugar highs most children do. She makes everyone a believer in how good Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA is for nutritional supplementation.

Reordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I reorder this fro my now 20 month old child and will keep doing so. Great product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The moms around me are all use this ,though it tasts so bad, but good for baby,we all like to use it !

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. My 5 month old has been drinking it with his formula for the past month and is not bothered by the taste. I'm really glad to be able to add this to his diet since I can't breastfeed him.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

goog

Forbbiden to sell:Rosemary inspected by DK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I like iherb and I like to buy things here. I bought several bottles DHA for my baby, but today I heard a news that the items is stopped selling by Denmark goverment due to Rosemary contains in the item is not on baby food list. I also see that it's short of stock and I believe it's for same reason. Would you please confirm this to me since it's quite important for not only my baby but also others. Thanks on behalf of all the babies. Roy

Baby eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this fish oil to my 18months old baby and his eczema is better. I think it helps.

Nordic Naturals Baby DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This dropped bottle is easy to use & lets me control when & how much i want to supplement my child. I moderate & instead of 3ml as prescribed for his weighte/age - i give 2 ml only every alternate days.

it's okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it contains DHA with vitamin D3, but the propotion of EPA is too high, that does no good to baby.