Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am taking product for a month. I am 27 y.o. The reason - acne and excess hair, mood swings. For sure I have hormonal imbalance. After One month of taking "Evening Primrose Oil Blend" in a combination with "Herbal harmony"and "Natural Curves" my skin looks much better. Acne almost gone! I had lots of acne on my back, face and chest, oily and dry skin. Now it's much much better! Hope to get even better result. Will be taking all supplements for 5-6 month to reach the goal and some of it to maintain after.

outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is such a brilliant product, highest of quality and BEST price from iherb! Helps with skin conditions - awesome!

review nordic naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product, I really love it! thank you for your efficient and quick service. much appreciated.

Nordic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Product for women!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps relieves my stress and gives me energy.

Nordic Naturals, Omega Woman, Evening Prim. Oil Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful and iHerb sends them right away and has a great price.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a supplement that I really researched and I feel very confident it gives me the best formula for my health. I really trust Nordic Naturals.

Nordic Naturals Omega Woman Evening Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used a product similar to this before and I am pleased with this one

RESULT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This my second bottle even though it's pricey. but taking this every day really balanced my home and made my skin glow. Waited too long before buying the second bottle because I was taking vitamin E, Now Glutathione and folic acid.

Its Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it and thus recommended it to friends

1 2 3 4