Worth every dollar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everyone in our family uses this stuff. It works For bug bites, cankor sores, poison oak/ivy, cuts, sunburn, colds and congestion; we brush our teeth with it; an endless list of uses. You have to buck up to it's potentcy and scent. It is a 'wise ruler', an oil from the gods. We take this healer on all our outdoor excursions and carry it in our handbags. We wouldn't be without it.

Definitely works on thrush

Posted by nicolestotts on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this to use to rid my body of candida. I think it is working. I kept getting fever blisters and had what I thought was probably thrush and it has cleared that up. I am going to keep using for the candida as I feel that it is helping. Very potent!

the wonder medicine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product helps with everything! its an anti fungal, viral, and bacterial. i never get sick when im taking Oreganol.

Oreganol P73

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This oreganol has been absolute life saver for me & my family...at the first sign of symptoms, we'd start dosing ourselves, which helped prevent and/or reduce the length of any illnesses. The taste will make you physically flinch, but the results far outweigh the assault on your taste buds!

infection fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a miracle. It does a lot of things mainly stopping infection.

oreganol p73 super strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very potent cleanser; I've been using it for several months and just recently found that iherb has the best price!

Extremely Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Veggie Caps in conjunction with the Super Strength Oreganol. I have experienced amazing results. I had an anal fistula that had to be operated on in November. Six weeks after the operation, there was still mucus, puss, and blood seeping from the fistula. I thought for sure I would require a second operation. I ordered the OregaMax and the Super Strength Oil. Within just two days the mucus, puss, and blood that had been seeping from the fistula went away and I have not had any problems with the fistula since!!! Truly amazing results.

oreganol p73

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product. i use it when i'm not feeling good like bloating,stomach ache,flu,sore throat,insect bites(spider) and warts.works for me.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with sinus infections for 30 + years. I have been using oil of oregeno for 3 years and have not had to use an antibiotic for infections since.

Immunity