Great immune booster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this product sporadically through cold and flu season. Also works great for controlling yeast and fungus. Not every can tolerate this potency however.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My family and I have taken Oreganol for about 7 months. And love it. Taken as a daily supplement it has built up our immune systems. Some of the other things we take it for are. Diabetes, COPD, Colds, Flu and the overgrowth of Yeast. To name a few. Wonderful price too. Try it.

Stay healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our family does not go a day without taking P73. We do not believe in the flu shot so we cut out all sugar and take Oreganol every day. It is very potent so we also take a probiotic at night. Oreganol in the Am to protect us thru the day and probiotic at night. It works.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I typically don't write reviews but I've been using this product so long that I decided to write a review about it's efficacy. It's a very good product for strengthening the immune system. It helps reduce the length of time one has a cold etc. I do like the Oregabiotic product better but this one works great and is less expensive.

Super Strength Oreganol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought a bottle of the North American Herb & Spice Oreganol P73 for my daughter. She has a problem with yeast in her body. This is very strong and is helping her. I would highly recommend it.

North American Herb and Spice Products are the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Whenever we get a cough, cold, flu, fever, or whatever illness, the Oreganol Oil and Oregamax get rid of it :) We love these products because they not only make us well but help our immune system so we don't get sick very often, maybe once every year or two. I also take these products to help me breathe (along with oxygen) from my serious-poor COPD-Emphysema. Most pharmaceutical drugs like Spiriva, Advair, etc. seem to be killing too many with heart attacks, strokes, etc.

LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I travel frequently and URI's are a constant reality we have to contend with. I've read some of the reviews prior to buying this product on when they use it. I have to say this product is excellent and lives up to expectation. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Knock out your cold or flu fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our family uses this when we get the flu or colds, it acts fast. The kids do well with it also. Has a tendency to give oregano flavored burps on occasion but not burning or reflux like just air. We never let ourselves run out of this.

I would rate it 10 if I could...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My health totally crashed after four surgeries and five bouts of viral bronchitis in a year. I tried everything I could find. All of it helped some, but I couldn’t get off any of it or I began to sink again, until a friend told me about OreganolP73. With little or no faith in it, I saw results in less than 48 hours. It has built me up to where I don’t have to use it daily. The only side effects I have noticed is dry mouth.

Mrs Jan Brennan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thank you for the speedy shipment of my Oreganol softgels. I find that my taking one a day I am much healthier, I do not pick up every virus or cold, disease or sickness that is going around. I have been cold/flu free for the past 9 months of taking them. I never get a flu shot....ever. Much healthier here because of these Oreganol softgels, thank you so much!