HAPPY again <3

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with depression on and off for more than 10 years. Not wanting to use anti-depressants, I was recommended this by my new Doc. I swear I will kiss him next time I see him; I am feeling SO much better and I am so very very grateful.

Works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried other brands that didn't seem to work. This one works for me.

5-HTP in small dosages for depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a brand I've always been able to trust, so thought I'd try it for depression. For anyone who has trouble with melatonin or other drugs (side effects, heart palpatations, nervousness, etc.) as I do, I'd recommend to try 5HTP this way, in a small dosage. I take one capsule in the morning with breakfast and one before bed and find I'm getting more energy, if nothing else. Not sure yet if it's helping a lot with the depression but I am sleeping better. Have to give it a little longer on the depression. Also, do take it with food as it can upset your stomach!

5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is helpful for brain function and mood improvement. I tolerate this brand well. I was not able to use some other forms of 5-HTP.

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really helps for sleep, but left me very groggy the next day, and also got other side effects.

Great for several things

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps anxiety (helping me get off Rx and also for depression (I can't take anti-depressants, so I was stuck with it. Big unexpected bonuses are better sleep AND better daytime energy level. Highly recommend.

helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a value shopper and so far this is the most for the buck combined with iHerb'com deals on shipping. I take 5HTP as an important part of an overall protocol for late-diseminated lyme and bartonella which effects central nervous system. I take it before bed and it helps moderate sleep.

Now Foods 5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is on par with the practitioner product I used to buy - at triple the price!

Snoooooze!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps me sleep...I'm 68 and have been taken off all my hormones and this makes a difference.

great formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this smaller dose because I can use it to help me sleep and do not feel tired in the morning..