US
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Does this actually work? I don’t know. But with dieting I have lost 12% body fat over 6 months without a decrease in muscle mass or the weight of my lifts, and this is the only supplement I use aside from any brand of whey protein. Suffice it to say I won’t be stopping intake any time soon.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

NOW Foods brand in 7-KETO in 100 mg provides extra energy and speeds up the metabolism for those over forty years of age. I have found it also to promotes lean mass, especially when combined with weight training. It also appears to enhance the strength of the immune system.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

NOW Products are of a very good quality and ingredients. Size is always good and value for money. Dosage is normal. Can not feel the benefits yet, but again, I am not taking it regularly to feel it. Taste is a bit off, as has smell. But in the end, is in capsules, so it's ok.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

Item arrived exactly as described and was delivered earlier than predicted. I take one a day and I feel a little more energy, without worrying that it might convert to Estrogen.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I am excited to try this to see if I can improve my sugar cravings. That was my main appeal towards buying this product. After a few weeks I should be able to have some conclusive results.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great effects v good composition good amount in each bottle and convenient timing of twice a day dosage easy to swallow size of the capsules very beneficial in et loss program

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,102
3,316

This is the most fantastic supplement you would ever take. The effect of some supplements are obvious only when you stop taking them. This is effective from the start.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Product quality is very good amd achived what we were looking for. After taking Medicane you are not starving for food so it will give kick to control your intake.