Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

Good for Digestion and Blood Sugar - But Label Dosage Is Way Too High!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from NOW -- Aloe Gel in a convenient softgel form. (Avoid oral products containing Aloe Latex, which has potential risks if ingested regularly.) Helps with digestion, reduces acid reflux, and helps smooth out my blood sugar levels. The criticism: I know NOW tends to list rather high dosages for many of their products -- often with good reason -- but in this case the suggested dosage is oddly WAY too high (two softgels three times a day). Doing that is not only unnecessary, it would reduce the product advantages of convenience and low price, not to mention adding a lot of calories!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have gastritis, which is a stomach problem. My stomach is always acidy and the lining of my stomach gets raw. This aloe vera really helps my stomach to heal. With this i can eat spicy foods and get away with it. and plus this brand is very concentrated, more than any other brand that i've tried.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, possesses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pressure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. One softgel is equivalent to 5g of aloe vera. This is a good way to dose on aloe vera without facing the bitter taste. If you take 3 softgels 2-3 times daily, one bottle will only last you 14 days +-. Note that one month supply will be twice the cost so the price is still quite reasonable and affordable. The softgel also contains rice bran oil, which imo is just filler and useless. Due to the presence of the rice bran oil, it is best to keep it in the refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and spoiled. Aloe vera is best taken on empty stomach, instead of taking it with meals. Check out my page for more reviews!

It's sooo good for my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have some irregular constipation issues, and after using Aloe Vera for three days, everything started to be normal. I will definitely continue using them in the future.

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent results in just a week my ulcer has started to settle down, using one three times a day between meals

Love Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

Elizabeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this to help with my sore joins, the pain is much much less since taking this.

Aloe Vera for heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These softgels have been a godsend for me. I had been instructed by my doctor to take over the counter antacid pills. I searched and found aloe to be a natural alternative, but I seriously gag drinking aloe! These softgels have helped my heartburn dramatically and subsequently helped my chronic sore throat and improved other digestive issues that the drug-alternatives actually made worse.

Anothet powerful detoxifying product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just LOVED it after all searching i found a real herbal product, works very nice & I feel the change in my digestive system. Very good product.