Great Product! Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order of the Aloe Vera Gels. I have Interstitial Cystitis and have found this product to be very helpful in the treatment. This product has helped me so much that I no longer take the prescription medication, Elmiron. I will continue to buy from iHerb.com because of the quality and price of the product as well as the super fast shipping.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have gastritis, which is a stomach problem. My stomach is always acidy and the lining of my stomach gets raw. This aloe vera really helps my stomach to heal. With this i can eat spicy foods and get away with it. and plus this brand is very concentrated, more than any other brand that i've tried.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, possesses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pressure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. One softgel is equivalent to 5g of aloe vera. This is a good way to dose on aloe vera without facing the bitter taste. If you take 3 softgels 2-3 times daily, one bottle will only last you 14 days +-. Note that one month supply will be twice the cost so the price is still quite reasonable and affordable. The softgel also contains rice bran oil, which imo is just filler and useless. Due to the presence of the rice bran oil, it is best to keep it in the refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and spoiled. Aloe vera is best taken on empty stomach, instead of taking it with meals. Check out my page for more reviews!

It's sooo good for my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have some irregular constipation issues, and after using Aloe Vera for three days, everything started to be normal. I will definitely continue using them in the future.

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent results in just a week my ulcer has started to settle down, using one three times a day between meals

Love Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

Elizabeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this to help with my sore joins, the pain is much much less since taking this.

Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to help manage my IBS symptoms and now also my long term reflux problems (Along with Now food L-Glutamine). Also found recently that following a low FODMAP diet helps a great deal. Just search FODMAPS on google, amazing, as I had never heard of it before. I have now stopped taking my reflux medication and can manage on slippery elm, Aloe vera Gels, evening primrose oil and magnesium. Much better than taking NEXIUM, which caused severe constipation and a whole lot of other terrible problems.

Great for your intestinal lining! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These help the restore and stregthen the lining of your intestine. With all the fast food and prepared foods we eat, it causes damage on the inside. I've been taking 3 a day on an empty stomach and like these much better than the gallon of aloe juice I bought at a big box store. Much easier to take of course.