Key to Healthy Living

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I seldom come down with a cold or other infections. Astragalus helps maintain an active immune response to environmental germs and toxins. I have used this product off and on for many years. As an educator, it helps me avoid missing school even though I am exposed nearly daily to 'germs' of all sorts. In over thirty years in the classroom, I have never contracted influenza, and have never been inoculated against this virus.

Helps sleep -Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped relieve my severe insomnia. I know it will not work as a sleep aide for everyone but it's worth a try. It also helps me with chronic infections and amazingly, hot flashes.

For my Golden Retriever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formula also is part of the supplements added to my Golden Retriever's diet. I just toss a capsule into his home-cooked meal like my naturopathic vet told me to!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

FDA allows NO CLAIMS to be made by supplement mfgs, but as a consumer, I hope I am allowed to say, this DOES seem to balance my blood sugar- I seems to be easier to remain on an 'even keel' now.

great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use Astragalus for immune boosting effect and I am haven't gotten sick at all while coworkers and family members all suffered through cols and flu. This and Thymus are my secret weapons

astragalus from now foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this herb for a long time... it helps my imune system immensely.. but i am dissapointed to see.. nows version.. contains magnesium stearate

It contains the controversial magnesium stearate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this herb it has great properties health wise but the addition of magnesium stearate makes it unappealing to me, I wish this product would not contain this added ingredient.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a very weak immune system and in winter i used to get a flu multiple times during the season but when i started to take this (only 1 cap/day or 2 if there are flu symptoms) getting sick became occasional and the possibility of catching flu reduced to 80% ! Even if it did, it's no longer severe like it used to be. Note that it's not only a powerful immunostimulant but also an effective herb against hair loss and also used as an adjunctive treatment for cancer.

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

great stuff

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff. Im from Australia and I lost my spleen - so i am susceptible to infections colds and flu. I took 2 a day (morning and night) and never got sick once over winter.