Terrible pre-taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The ads are right: there is no after taste - but they forgot to mention that there is a terrible pre-taste. When you try this, the first thing you will taste is a soap like chemical taste that is strong enough to kill any food. The actual after taste is sweet, though. I don't know what I will do with this stuff.

this has changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I carry a small bottle of this with me everywhere I go and keep refilling it from this big 8 oz. bottle that I can't find anywhere else but from iherb and at this price it's amazing. I pay a fraction of what I would pay for a small bottle in the health food store. The first time I put it in my iced tea at a restaurant, I thought they had brought me tea that was already sweetened, that's how natural it tasted. I even use it for baking. It's incredible!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best taste for stevia sweetner. I use it in my tea.

Susan Dick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! Great price! Arrived promptly!

Waste of money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.

Good value for the best Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stevia is hands down the best one! This tastes almost exactly like sugar! I put it daily in my cup of green peppermint tea. And the bottle lasts me quite a while. I cannot recommend this enough if you want a tasty liquid stevia for a good price!

Excellent replacement for sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stevia - a very useful substitute for sugar. My family uses it for a year - my husband to lose weight, I have improved overall - before we added to coffee and tea sugar, which is harmful to the body. Now I do make stevia in baking. I believe that everyone who cares about his family and himself should give up sugar and use stevia.

best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love it,used to love the price but price keeps increasing. have found it cheaper elsewhere

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You cannot go wrong with this, I will add my voice- no after taste, best price anywhere. stevia not only is a great sweetner but has added health benefits, supporting liver etc. plus if that is not enough you are ordering form one of the best. Iherb always trying to do the best for the customer

Best Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Trying to be weight conscience...I found that the taste is the best around. I have never baked with it. I use it daily in my lemon water..that I guzzle all day long. Not as great in coffee, but wonderful in tea. I really enjoy it!