Posted by AnnaLL on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my coffee. Mmmm!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really taste of dark chocolate to me, which was the reason behind my purchase

Funny taste

Posted by New-Zealand on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

will not buy again. I suppose that if you like stevia, you'll like this

Sabe rico

Posted by ROSSITA on November 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

puede resultar amargo si usas demasiado. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on August 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have reviewed this before and purchased numerous times. This is an excellent product. Basically I can't live without! That says it all. When I need my chocolate fix, I add Stevia Dark Chocolate Sweetener to my Green Smoothie. I drink the Dark Chocolate Smoothie to replace my cup of coffee as well, it works for me!!!! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Stevia Liquid, Dark Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very good. It adds a nice rich flavor to my smoothies.

Not tested yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not tested yet

Great in Coffee

Posted by kanoekat on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I end up using way more than the recommended 4 drops... more like 10 drops.

Perfect for coffee!

Posted by NinaNystuen on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this one for the first time in tea - which was a really weird combo. But now I've tried it in coffee, and in a mixture of coffee and milk. It was absolutely perfect for that. In the milk and coffee-blend it gave a really rich chocolate taste - which made the drink taste like moccha! I highly recommend this. It also last for a long time, and is very affordable. If you're a fan of something else than black coffee from time to time - this will do the trick!

A small alcohol aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the NOW foods Stevia flavors. It has a slight alcohol aftertaste but not too noticeable. Adds depth to coffee. My fiance loves this in his oats and i add to baking when using chocolate for an additional hit.