Great Eye Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a stroke and have glaucoma, since I started taking this on a daily basis, my eyes have been doing much better and I have been able to avoid having any further laser surgeries since I have started taking this product daily.

Now Foods, Ocu Support, Clinical Strength, 90 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamin/mineral blend. Like how it's really rich in various elements, essential for eye-health, but 3 caps per day is an overkill for me. Got terrible head-aches, now taking 1 cap daily + extra taurine (1000 mg, 1 daily) + extra lutein (40 mg, 1 daily as well). Ordered twice so far, quite happy with it.

The excellent support for my sight

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dear iHerb team, Ocu Support supported my eyes in the best way so, when I used the first quantity of 90 Capsules, I started to purchase another package on 27th of May. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed to see that the shipping costs to Split, Croatia were considerably increased so I did not continue with my order. My last Ocu Support order was total Kn 132,21 and now it is Kn 188,00. The problem is that with this amount I have to pay duty as the amount is over Kn 160,00 which is the limit for not paying duty. My doctor also prescribed Molecularly Distilled Super Omega EPA, 240 Softgels, so I ordered two bottles on 23rd of January and shipping costs were not so high. Has something changed in shipping terms with Croatia? Sorry, you asked for review only and got my complaint as well. I have to wait and see if there is going to be a change in shipping fee. With best regards from Croatia

Seems a nice multi-vitamin. Helps my skin and gums. I like it for that alone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am on my third bottle of this formula, I started taking it after a serious eye condition affected one eye: a couple months later the same condition effected the second eye, the second eye healed much faster. (I only take 2 per day, not three) I like to think this might have helped, but really, who knows. I do know that it makes a big difference in my skin and gums though, and I like it for that alone.

The BEST anti-oxident mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for years and really feel the difference if we happen run out. Thanks to iHerbs FAST shipping, that does not happen anymore!

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really do feel that this helps. I've noticed some improvement since I started taking this.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic and this helps keep my eyes in great shape. My eye dr. is confused as to why my prescriptions are getting lighter, not stronger.

A definite plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The jury is still out. I have been taking this for 3 weeks after going to my eye doctor after seeing flashes of light in one eye. Three weeks ago my eye doctor diagnosed me with having Posterior Vitreous Detachment around the retina. The concern is the pulling on the retina and possible retina tear, or detachment of the retina. So in the last three weeks been taking Ocu Support. Today had a follow-up appointment. Some of the vitreous is still detached or pulled away from the retina but no holes or tears in the retina which is very good news. I believe this supplement was well worth taking and had so far a beneficial effect, though I have no conclusive evidence. It's not the only thing I have done or changed, but taking Ocu support is the foundation and core of my regimen. Will buy again.

Now Foods, Ocu Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a product that is essential for eye health

Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have spent more than 7 hours on the computer everyday, my eyesight improve so much after I have taken eye support, I will buy this products again.