Awesome Natural Mood Booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this supplement about two weeks ago, after a friend recommended it to me, when I told her about how I seem to get the "Winter Blues" every year during the Autumn. My mood has changed drastically, and I feel so much happier and optimistic, something that seemed hard to achieve on my own since I'm normally a worry-wort. I feel myself smiling, though I don't always know why. Since I have acne, I'm hoping that this product has a positive effect on that condition as well. I intend to continue using using product, I highly recommend it for those with mild mood swings and people who are less optimistic during the colder months of the year.

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Dana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really helps with concentration and an upbeat mood.

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 Mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is safe and helps me obtain maximum concentration at school. Excellent product. Even good for your skin and to enhance your IQ!!! I use it with Gingko Biloba to get a great concentration level and blood flow to my brain. Highly recommended for people with difficulties to learn or concentrate.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I really think it helps keep my mind clear and more focused.

Dosage too high

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it together with Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10 and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.

Great Product

Posted by Nur on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a good product as there are no side effects with this dosage. Helps in reducing brain fog by some percentage. Started seeing dreams at night. Enter *KOZ 0205* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!