Really helps my anxiety

Posted by Carybear on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ive been taking this for about a month with vitamin B5. I really noticed better cognitive function and memory, also a natural serenity under mildly stressful circumstances. I would recommend :)

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Dana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really helps with concentration and an upbeat mood.

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 Mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is safe and helps me obtain maximum concentration at school. Excellent product. Even good for your skin and to enhance your IQ!!! I use it with Gingko Biloba to get a great concentration level and blood flow to my brain. Highly recommended for people with difficulties to learn or concentrate.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for ADHD and it works great! could increase the dosage later on, but let me tell you I tried Choline but that just made things worse for me, had the opposite effect....i love this stuff!

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I really think it helps keep my mind clear and more focused.

Exilant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about other brands that make these kind of supplements but Now Foods has been my first choice for supplemental nutritional products for over 2 years, and besides the shipping cost I'd say it's been well worth the expense! I stack my tablets from morning and throughout the day, I take them either as recommended on the bottle or as I fell is needed...The results I have noticed (but never honestly expected to feel a thing) where: enhanced comprehension when reading, (I actually enjoy reading now), stable mood, less sleepy throughout the day, feel like I could sleep but need less sleep overall,thinking is clearer than it used to be... I would defiantly recommend it to serious students who don't want or is unable to legally obtain pro-vigil or an equivalent narcoleptic drug...

Dosage too high

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.