Digest Platinum

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several other Enzymes and these Enzymes are by far the best!! Check the quality ingredients and you will know what I mean!

Brilliantly effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from food intolerances, but occasionally I like to imbibe on food that I shouldn't eat. If I have just one of these tablets with that food, I find a massive reductioni n the nasty intolerance symptoms.. While I wouldn't recommend thesea s a substitute for self-discipline, they certainly soften the blow when I want to indulge! I also find that they reduce my appetite, which makes sense. If you can digest your food properly, your body isn't drying out for more!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many digestive aids and this is by far the best.

Great product!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for me. Eliminates bloating and discomfort which I often get after eating.

will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are less expensive than the enzymedica brand and seem just as effective.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was hoping one cap a each meal would do the trick; but unfortunately, need to take two with each meal. Will try Advanced Enzyme System next.

Best enzymes ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hadn't really noticed any difference with using enzymes from other brands. This one however is fantastic! I can feel my digestion improving.

digest ultimate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite brand of digestive enzymes. I only have to take one with each meal and my stomach doesn't hurt any more.

Good plant enzymes

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would venture to say that these work as well as more expensive plant enzymes I have used. I do think I discovered that I needed animal based enzymes and these are plant based and thus good for vegetarians.

Great Product!!!

Posted by ChristianSen on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Οne of best in the category of ferments. exceptional in the absorption of nutritious components of specifically proteins.