Sinus issue arsenal

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'd use this one often during sinus season. Highly recommend you keep this on hand to use immediately.

Great item!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had to move into an apartment for 6 months while tiny house was being built. The apartment furnace smelled when it kicked on for heat or AC. I took some of this and put on a large cotton ball and stuck it into the grill on front of the furnace - Wow it made the place smell clean and refreshed. Added a few drop each day when it kicked on.

Too Faint For My Liking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong peppermint note, can't detect the rest of the oils unless you sniff close up. Maybe I added too little - 10 drops of it to my ceramic tealight candle diffuser, the scent was too faint beyond the 1metre mark

Knocked out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended! A few drops in my electrical burner, and i went up to the 3rd floor to take my shower. As i came out from my shower, i was so surprised that the refreshing scent has "travelled" all the way my 3rd floor level of my penthouse! Very refreshing, uplifting and not abit intrusive!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for exactly what it says...clearing the air and it smells great

Good but repeat if you have Peppermint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This blend has the same effect as peppermint, but incorporates some other minty smells. Meh.

Wasn't as "strong" as I had hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This had a pleasing smell, but was not as concentrated as I had hoped it would be.. placed it in my diffuser and could hardly smell anything. 30 drops to an oz of water seems rather weak. nonetheless, arrived in good condition.

A Must Buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I went to visit my sister, and her house smelled so fresh and clean! I had to ask what she was using. She told me about this oil. I was a bit hesitant because I had zero knowledge of oils, but I decided to try it months later in my home. I wish I would've bought it the moment I left my sisters house. I'm about to purchase my second bottle now. I don't have a diffuser, so I just put a pot on the stove and add some a few drops to some water and allow it boil and fill the air. My husband loves when he comes home and smells it. It gets rid of food smells from cooking and just makes the house fresh! Love! Love! Love!

Flea & ticks repellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good blend. Love the sweet & minty scent. Like to dash a few drop of this on my pet bandana when I bring him out. Make him smells nice and at the same time the minty smell keeps flea & ticks at bay. Key tin and number nine two seven one upon checkout..

Cheap & nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buy from iHerb., very nice.