Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Scent is "off"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually love NOW foods products, but this one, like another reviewer mentioned, smells slightly "off". It doesn't really smell like real lavender. It almost smells oxidized or just an oil gone "bad", although I know it's not. In fact, taking a whiff from this bottle made me nauseous, and that never happens with the other lavender oil I bought from another company. So although this oil may have the same effects as other more expensive lavender oils, if you're drawn to lavender oil because of its beautiful scent then this is definitely not it. PS: I've purchased high quality lavender oil in the past from reputable essential oil companies that smell like real lavender. But they also cost 3 times as much. The company I use charges $22 per 1 oz lavender. This lavender oil was just ok, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does not really smell like Lavender.

not sure about 100% pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use the lavender oil as sprays on my clothes. I bought some differnt bottles from France and they work very well for me. And now I just take this one from Iherb, what can I say, you can directly throw it away if you compare this one with the france ladender oil.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites!

it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

lavender oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice scent, very happy with this oil

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is worth to buy.

El olor no es lo que me imaginaba

Posted by artemisa on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Todos tenemos grabado el olor que identificamos con la lavanda, no? No es exactamente el mismo olor que he encontrado en este producto; quizá porque no es un perfume, sino un aceite esencial. Lo he comprado para añadir al agua del humidificador que tienen mis hijos, esperando que la habitación adquiriera un suave olor relajante. No ha sido así, pero quizá es porque no estoy usando un difusor de aceites esenciales... No sé si hay diferencia con un humidificador corriente. A pesar de todo me gusta para echar un par de gotitas al baño. Y probablemente intentaré hacer algun producto casero con este aceite (una crema tipo vicks vaporub, vela, etc).

Do not show the produce country

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good essential oil should shown where the materials come from, this one did not. The scent is okay.