Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree Oil - BEWARE- Don/t use this Tea Tree Oil full-strength

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this to apply to my itchy skin patch over some 3 days. It worked but it appeared to have burned the skin. Upon research, I should have diluted with water and not used full-strength over some time. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

I never had clearer skin

Posted by chglende on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a skin infection (looked like acne/rosacea) and a mild sinus infection and it didnt take long before i was healthy again. I don't need cream foundation anymore

Must have!

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Herd a lot about this oil,so many good recommendations,and finally i have it! Use it everyday.Once i brush my teeth after brushing with toothpaste(whitening effect),once I put it straight on my skin(ifI have some irritations,also I put a couple of drops to my shampoo. It's a super oil that everyone need to have:) have a nice purchases with IHERB

tea tree oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its good for many things. The organic seems to b stronger. I bought that the first time. It peels off bad skin . Removes dark spots.

I DO NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT NOW DOESN'T SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

Posted by satokoban on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BECAUSE OF THAT, I STOP USING NOW'S BRAND'S ESSENTIAL OILS. NOW I USE ONLY ESSENTIAL OIL WHICH SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. THEY ARE MORE PRICEY, BUT ALSO DENSER THAN NOW'S ESSENTIAL OILS.

useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a spot treatment for my pimples but it does nothing

Great stuff, great bargain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using NOW Foods oils for a few months, and they are brilliant. They hold onto their potency, even after being opened for that time, and the bottles are conveniently sized, and the drip tops work well.

Excellent for oily/acne skin

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add this oil in all my skin products and hair shampoo for prevent oily excess. I have good results