E Coli Bacteria Help, Urinary Bladder Infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product initially because of re-occurring bladder & kidney infections. I reserached the causes thereof and found out that these ingredients were used by others that had the same problem. Voila' !! within 3 days of taking this product the symptoms dissapeared, pain, and all of that stuff and I have not had a re-occurance since. It has been 5 months!! I plan to take this product as recommended once or twice a year.

great inner cleanse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

whatever i had on my skin, infection or fungi, causing skin rash is now gone after taking this product. great job!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Needed to give to my kids after my 2yo daughter had crypto. Added it to juice and because of the clove in it it just gave it a "spiced" flavor so the kids were fine drinking it. worked well to clean all the little buggers out.

Very happy with results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this complex for a short while but it has proven itself to be very strong and effective in alleviating a skin condition that I had. The greatest surprise for me came when I used it externally as well as internally. I would definitely recommend this product.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my daughter's ringworm after trying other natural health products. She drank a few drops in water once a day and I applied a few drops directly to her skin after bath at night.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. This product is chosen because of its anti parasite and anti fungal properties and it contains some of the most researched products for it. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is very cheap unles s you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

love/hate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OMG, i so hate the taste of this but i understand its the best solution for parasite harassment so, on with the war.

good antiparasites but to be used with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Felt better after using it, tongue looks cleaner, fresh breath, better digestion... but not to be used often as it kills good bacteria too .

i think its working!

Posted by aquagal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i think its working for me, i am using the dr. hulda clark parasite killing program with this, and on the fifth day i saw some white like hairline thread in my poo..

Good for yeast infections

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from jock itch or athletes foot, this is a great thing to have on hand. Place a couple drops on a cotton pad and apply to the area. It stains so be careful where you put it and what you wear after. To speed up the healing process, alternate this with rubbing alcohol and your infection will go away within two weeks. I do not know how it would work for vaginal yeast infections.