die parasites!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

kill them all!

good antiparasites but to be used with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Felt better after using it, tongue looks cleaner, fresh breath, better digestion... but not to be used often as it kills good bacteria too .

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

Needed to give to my kids after my 2yo daughter had crypto. Added it to juice and because of the clove in it it just gave it a "spiced" flavor so the kids were fine drinking it. worked well to clean all the little buggers out.

great inner cleanse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

whatever i had on my skin, infection or fungi, causing skin rash is now gone after taking this product. great job!

Very happy with results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this complex for a short while but it has proven itself to be very strong and effective in alleviating a skin condition that I had. The greatest surprise for me came when I used it externally as well as internally. I would definitely recommend this product.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my daughter's ringworm after trying other natural health products. She drank a few drops in water once a day and I applied a few drops directly to her skin after bath at night.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. This product is chosen because of its anti parasite and anti fungal properties and it contains some of the most researched products for it. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is very cheap unles s you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

love/hate

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

OMG, i so hate the taste of this but i understand its the best solution for parasite harassment so, on with the war.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dogs in water as a natural parasite preventitive and they like their water just fine. I also have this in my coffee as directed once every other year following a bowel cleanse. It is effective, and available at a great price. Thanks IHERB!

Another great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has really made a difference to my health.My gut does not complain anymore and I can eat things that were impossible to digest before. Unfortunately the customs charge was very hard to digest.I would seriously have to think about ordering several items at one time.