i think its working!

Posted by aquagal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i think its working for me, i am using the dr. hulda clark parasite killing program with this, and on the fifth day i saw some white like hairline thread in my poo..

Good for yeast infections

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from jock itch or athletes foot, this is a great thing to have on hand. Place a couple drops on a cotton pad and apply to the area. It stains so be careful where you put it and what you wear after. To speed up the healing process, alternate this with rubbing alcohol and your infection will go away within two weeks. I do not know how it would work for vaginal yeast infections.

Similar to Clarkia at a fraction of the price

Posted by philosophicalcat on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I`ve used Clarkia to deal with critters. It did a great job. This product has the same ingredients, and tastes similar. Instructions are similar, although you take more of this than the Clarkia. My body reacted the same way to it as to the Clarkia. Much cheaper, so I`ll continue to use this as a parasite cleanser.

exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for years. It cleans the body from parasites. I take 10 drops the firs and second days; 20drops-3 and 4 days; when I reach 60drops stop increasing them. All the period is 14 days before fullmoon. After 2 weeks I take 2 dropfull, next 2 weeks repeat after that every month in the day when the moon is full. For my kids I start with 2 drops and every day increasing with 1 drop for 14 days. For my cat 2 drops every day. But remember after the full course take probiotics because I have conserns that this kills and some of the good bacterias. This tinkture has high levels of iodine so be careful for the thyroid.

green black walnut wormwood complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ok but could be a lot stronger. it needs to be very strong to kill severe virus cases.

Great whole family wormer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this after living in a house with black mould it cleaned up all of our reoccuring problems I also give to the cats good product.

medicine cabinet MUST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for skin rashes, eruptions and cold sores. Also great for ringworm and other infected skin conditions.

green black walnut complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product a good cancer cure. those indians sure know their stuff.

george.d. s.a. australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product, good combo, handy& easy to take , good price, it great for internal parasites, if persistant take double the dose, and dont give up it will work. you will feel benefits. now foods & iherb unbeatable

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat my dogs for internal parasites and it seems to be very effective. The taste is quite strong, but they don't object at all.