Similar to Clarkia at a fraction of the price

Posted by philosophicalcat on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I`ve used Clarkia to deal with critters. It did a great job. This product has the same ingredients, and tastes similar. Instructions are similar, although you take more of this than the Clarkia. My body reacted the same way to it as to the Clarkia. Much cheaper, so I`ll continue to use this as a parasite cleanser.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dogs in water as a natural parasite preventitive and they like their water just fine. I also have this in my coffee as directed once every other year following a bowel cleanse. It is effective, and available at a great price. Thanks IHERB!

Another great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has really made a difference to my health.My gut does not complain anymore and I can eat things that were impossible to digest before. Unfortunately the customs charge was very hard to digest.I would seriously have to think about ordering several items at one time.

green black walnut wormwood complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ok but could be a lot stronger. it needs to be very strong to kill severe virus cases.

Great whole family wormer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this after living in a house with black mould it cleaned up all of our reoccuring problems I also give to the cats good product.

medicine cabinet MUST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for skin rashes, eruptions and cold sores. Also great for ringworm and other infected skin conditions.

green black walnut complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product a good cancer cure. those indians sure know their stuff.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat my dogs for internal parasites and it seems to be very effective. The taste is quite strong, but they don't object at all.

Hard to say.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about a week, one pippette-full once or even twice a day. Nothing much has happened. Last time I used a similar tincture by another company, interesting thigns appeared in the bowl. perhaps this is milder and I need to wait a bit longer. Tastes not entirely foul.

not sure of it is strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used all bottle and didn`t see that it helped to fight candida.