Now Foods, Immune Renew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, boosted my white blood count

To help stay well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

Slow & Steady Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Slow and steady boosted my immune system.

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

I take these religiously

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and I'm an athesist

The BEST immune support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rave to everyone about Immune Renew! I went from every cold I got feeling like it was the flu. It would take me 2 months to get over every sickness. It got to the point that I was seriously afraid of getting sick. Since starting this, I very rarely get sick. If I feel something coming on, I take 2-3 pills a day and by next day it's all gone. Only times I've caught something was when I ran out of this! But, still my cold lasted about 3 days. Big difference from lasting 2 months! I tried colostrum, but that gave me indigestion and the feeling that my food was just sitting in my stomach and disturbed my sleep due to that. Also tried EpiCore... but this hands down was the BEST!!

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Good Product with a Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this and Mt. Capra Goat Milk Colostrum for immune boosters and haven't been sick in years.

no benefit whatsoever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

A Piggyback Herbal For The 'Epicor'~

Posted by JJ2007 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When used in conjunction with the "Epicor" supplement, I now feel invincible against any and all comers of disease and illness for this winter's colds and flu season. It's akin to having a 'force-field' surrounding my person, whenever I'm around others who may be physically ill, themselves. No more fears about catching a 'bug' when I'm out and about, shopping.