US

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Looking forward to it

I was told that this is a good product for irregular periods and I’ve been taking this about a week now I was told that I have to wait for a month or two. I thought the size of the supplement is big but it’s not too big to swallow so I am satisfied with that as well. And I am looking forward to a good result.

0ee9dcb0-ef30-4733-a36d-90fa8c0401c5
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I stumbled upon inositol by accident when researching supplements that may help reduce binge eating episodes. I don't know what to say except it has been life changing. I take 3 capsules in the morning with L-carnitine and it gives me energy and mental clarity. In the evening I take another 3 capsules with 5-htp and it has a calming effect on my nervous system and noticeably reduced my binge eating tendency. I wish I'd found it years ago. It might have spared me many years of self-destructive habits that I'm now slowly trying to recover from.

Inositol is sometimes referred as Vitamin B8 but is not actually a vitamin. It is a type of sugar that helps influence insulin response and impacts on hormones related to mood and cognition. These caps are easy to take and if you don't take them with meal or you could have an upset stomach. Best thing is that it enhances the mood greatly You will feel more lively after taking these for a few days regularly. In addition it improves quality of sleep as well.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is sooo good! It has done miracles with my PMS - after two months of using it, I am less bloated, have fever cramps, my period is less strong. I am pre-menopausal and I definitely see the effect on my mood as well, I have more energy. I take one pill every morning before breakfast, it has no taste, it is easy to swallow. I however don't see any effect on my appetite, I didn't lose any weight after starting inositol.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Inositol really seems to be helping with calming my obsessive thinking. I turned my sister and a friend onto it and it has been helping them too. If you are a worry wart or have thoughts that go round and round in your head I would highly recommend that you try it!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use inositol to help regulate my insulin levels when they are off it increases my weight gain and throws off my hormones. I actually open the capsules and empty it in my coffee/tea mixed in with my collagen. There is barely even a taste. Now Foods has consistently high quality ingredients and I’ll return to update this review once I notice any improvements in my energy, nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Inositol has been prescribed by my senior mom’s doctor for her sleep issues. She has been taking inositol for over 4 years now and this has really been helpful for her, with no side effects. Prior to taking this, her sleep was erratic and she would have bouts of insomnia, or wake up by 3am. Melatonin and other sleep aids didn’t work for her but inositol has been a game changer for her. She now sleeps like a log and insomnia isn’t in her vocabulary anymore. I tried this for myself too, as I have insomnia also. This however didn’t work for me. If you found this review helpful &/or insightful in any way, your thumbs up would be highly appreciated.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I tried this as a part of my amino acid therapy which was going great until major stressful situations got to me and now it feels like the effects of this supplement were reversed and it didn't actually help that much. But all in all, if you're not a special (anxiety, OCD ridden) case and you need something that will make you more relaxed and at the same time focused, this is wonderful.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this after considering all the wonderful reviews about how this could help people regulate their period. I wish this could help me getting my normal and regular cycle. Tried it once this morning and got my period immediately late in the afternoon, not sure if that's a mere coincidence or because of the pill.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'm taking inositol for my insulin resistance, to make my cells more sensitive to insulin. I gained weight, I'm always tired, because my cells are not taking in glucose, so my insulin surges. Taking inositol is a natural way to make your cell more sensitive to insulin. Now foods are great quality products.