Good but insufficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The normal dose of L-Glutamine that you have to eat to feel an improvement is too high to use this product. Each capsule it's just 1g and you won't feel anything until you use 4 or 5 per day. Before using that, ask to a nutritionist because the dose indicated in the content is not correct.

A big help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have just recently started working with a trainer, so my muscles have been especially sore after work outs. This product has made a huge difference in the length of time that I am sore. It cuts it in half! I love this product and highly recommend it.

very nice for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

well I had problem with my stomach and I was tired most of the time what ever I do and eat healthy food still tired, with this product I feel more energy and even my mood stable and craving for smoking gone . miracle

Dizzy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately i could not tolerate these capsules. I had a headache and was very dizzy . It took me a week or so to realise that it was these that were causing the dizziness. Once i stopped takng them the dizzy spells also stopped. Perhaps i started with too high a dose.

Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've finished the whole bottle (2 capsules with breakfast after workout) and didn't really notice any difference in energy level during my workout and recovery.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have leaky gut syndrome which gives me all kind of symptoms. Also food allergy. This eases them up.

L-Glutamine Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for reducing sugar cravings.

Not a pleasant experience with this one...

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to scare anybody by posting this (your body might might not react in a similar way), but Here is what happened to me: After a pretty long period of time owning the product, but not using it, I decided to give it a try. I actually bought the product with the hope to increase my fitness level (muscle mass, endurance etc.). After what I read about it on the web(being the most abundant amino acid in the body and, a lot of people are deficient and many athletes see benefits from taking it) I was with high expectations about it. It was a nice detail, that in most articles I've read, they described it as safe to use, without side effects (when used in appropriate dosage) and very rare allergic reactions. After all, most of the protein foods have it (some more, that other of course) and the body needs it to survive. BUT, when I took JUST 1 CAPSULE of it with some yogurt and food, half an hour later I ended up with nervousness, "tightness" (unpleasant one) and high blood pressure. I had things to do this day, but I had to call them off, since I felt really unwell. I can't tell 100%, that it was from the l-glutamine, but it would be too much of a coincidence to be otherwise.  After 1 capsule, my experience with this product in a nutshell: It immobilized for 1 day and the whole bottle is basically useless to me.

L-Glutamine , Now brand, 1000mg, 120 Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to control appetite, give energy.

feeling great!!