US

1,348
Posted on Dec 27, 2021
1,630
AmaZing

Already wrote the review about the 500 mg one, so just gonna leave it down below: L-lysine is an extremely important essential amino acid found in human organisms when it comes to combating viruses as well as neural health. I ordered this supplement for my granny (she has a Parkinson’s disease) and after a few weeks of taking it, she already started feeling better and her skin’s condition improved a lot. We both covet this one a lot, thx P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

840f3845-47e4-47e8-839d-84073edad1fd
Posted on May 4, 2022

As I noticed, people mostly take L-Lysine in purpose of building muscles. But in my case this supplement became a panacea for fighting herpes 1st type virus. Whenever my immune system was weak, I used to get terrible cold blisters on my face. I’ve heard that L-Lysine works against it. And it does! I was taking 1 tablet aside from food, and eliminated arginine in my diet. First, it helps to fight existing herpes (it doesn’t show up anymore). Second, it works for long-term result. From minuses I have to mention a huge size of the tablets.

7ccac6a0-7d2f-4476-8f6a-86123dc96a65
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
27,900

I'm so glad I found this product! I was looking for something to help with my chronic mouth ulcers and this has definitely been a life-saver. The tablets are easy to take and the effects are almost immediate. Would definitely recommend to others suffering from the same condition.

isinha
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

It is a precursor to carnitine, which is necessary for fat metabolism and energy production. necessary for maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissue such as skin, tendons and bones and can contribute to a healthy and quality immune system and cardiovascular function. It has benefits for those who have problems with herpes.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Amazing and cheap Lysine supplement for those who need this amino acid in their diet, be careful if you are in a high arginine diet as they share common pathways in the body. High levels of arginine may lower lysine levels in the body and vice versa. Pills are normal size and no taste. No animal products included.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is the best quality lysine I can find. I love that it’s 1000mg and I take them twice a day after meal with vitamin c. Some might find it’s huge size difficult to swallow but I’d prefer this over the 500mg smaller tablets as I want to maximise the benefits of lysine in just one capsule.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I use this as supplement for my hair. it keeps it thick. I have slight hair loss at the left side of my hairline and the protein in this keeps it fuller. the size of the tablet is huge so it might be difficult for some to swallow. love how iherb supplements are much more affordable and quality is tip top.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I'd like to be taking this for a bit longer to pass full judgement, but so far (after 2 months of use), I've noticed less skin blemishes. Hope the results continue and more far reaching in the months ahead! Well packaged by NOW and dosage is appropriate and flexible.