upper

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely lifts my spirits without the side effects of antidepressants!

Get up & go + Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Augments antidepressants well & totally safely. Also really helps with my ADHD. I notice the difference when I don't take it. I recommend this to anyone with anergic depression and/or ADHD. Does not seem to increase anxiety. Recharges your dopamine reserves after amphetamine/methylphenidate use (no come-downs!!!). I'm now never without it!

im feeling great at last.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

l-tyrosine, love this product,i take it with my thyroxine which i have to take since tyroid removal it causes sleeplessness and depression which my doctor wanted to put me on antidepresents.since takeing l-tyrosine i have come out of depresion and after 3 year of not sleeping,tossing and turning all night,to mt suprise i sleep all night .my husband cant believe the change.ill be re-ordering this permananty...

Helps with my hair loss and moods...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tyrosine was recommended to reduce my hair loss and it has helped! Not to mention reduces moodiness. I notice a difference when I forget to take it.

Effective in combo with DL-Phenylalanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using Julia Ross's The Mood Cure, I decided to try this together with a 500-mg tablet of DL-Phenylalanine to (1) lift my mood, which tends to be depressive and (2) lift my energy, which is similarly low. I take it once a day with a vit C tablet and a B-complex capsule, within 5 minutes of waking up in the morning. The effect is amazing: energises both my mind and body. For me it's better than any anti-depressant or cups of black coffee, and no side effects. I wouldn't be caught without it! Note: you can take it more often but preferably not after early afternoon because the energising effect is likely to give you insomnia. Once a day seems the perfect amount for me because ironically, when I tried it twice a day, it actually made me feel tired. So more is not necessarily better, although every person needs to find the right dose for themselves.

swell! Energy and focus!

Posted by madamechausseurs on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for adult ADD symptoms and the resultant anxiety/lack of energy. After 2 weeks I can say I think it's working very well! I have more motivation, energy and ability to finish things I usually would forget or drop. Female 5'4" and I take 4 pills/day (2000mg). I'm less overwhelmed and discouraged too. LOVE it!

L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

Heart Smart

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good. It bought me up from where the RX medication left me. It did what it was made for so well that I have stopped taking my thyroid RX completely.

This actually works, mind blown!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been a meth user on and off for the past 10 years, that can cause dopamine depletion. Dosages says 500mg a day, but did some research on it and it's safe to use up to 7000mg. After bumping up my dosage to 2000mg three times a day I can already feel a difference on my focus, feel more joy, more alive then ever before. Was diagnosed with ADD at the age 20, been taking ritalin also for a small period of time, but that gave me so much headache I had to stop. So after quitting drugs all together and adding this product + replacing coffee with green tea(L-theanine) has cured my depression, anxiety, poor focus and given me so much motivation! Hope this helps someone :)