upper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely lifts my spirits without the side effects of antidepressants!

Get up & go + Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Augments antidepressants well & totally safely. Also really helps with my ADHD. I notice the difference when I don't take it. I recommend this to anyone with anergic depression and/or ADHD. Does not seem to increase anxiety. Recharges your dopamine reserves after amphetamine/methylphenidate use (no come-downs!!!). I'm now never without it!

im feeling great at last.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

l-tyrosine, love this product,i take it with my thyroxine which i have to take since tyroid removal it causes sleeplessness and depression which my doctor wanted to put me on antidepresents.since takeing l-tyrosine i have come out of depresion and after 3 year of not sleeping,tossing and turning all night,to mt suprise i sleep all night .my husband cant believe the change.ill be re-ordering this permananty...

L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

Helps with my hair loss and moods...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tyrosine was recommended to reduce my hair loss and it has helped! Not to mention reduces moodiness. I notice a difference when I forget to take it.

Heart Smart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

Effective in combo with DL-Phenylalanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using Julia Ross's The Mood Cure, I decided to try this together with a 500-mg tablet of DL-Phenylalanine to (1) lift my mood, which tends to be depressive and (2) lift my energy, which is similarly low. I take it once a day with a vit C tablet and a B-complex capsule, within 5 minutes of waking up in the morning. The effect is amazing: energises both my mind and body. For me it's better than any anti-depressant or cups of black coffee, and no side effects. I wouldn't be caught without it! Note: you can take it more often but preferably not after early afternoon because the energising effect is likely to give you insomnia. Once a day seems the perfect amount for me because ironically, when I tried it twice a day, it actually made me feel tired. So more is not necessarily better, although every person needs to find the right dose for themselves.

swell! Energy and focus!

Posted by madamechausseurs on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for adult ADD symptoms and the resultant anxiety/lack of energy. After 2 weeks I can say I think it's working very well! I have more motivation, energy and ability to finish things I usually would forget or drop. Female 5'4" and I take 4 pills/day (2000mg). I'm less overwhelmed and discouraged too. LOVE it!

Focus...Yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended along with 5-HTP for help with ADD symptoms of not having good focus. I am tremendously happy. It works!

l-tyrosine

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These made me very tierd. Was hoping for the oposite effect as I bought it because of my CFS.