My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sent to a friend for weight loss as I've experience tremendous weight loss myself after steroids with lecithin granules. Like that it's IPP and non-GMO! Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

Great Price...Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed that when taking lecithin, I jsut feel & think a whole lot better. In the past I would take this 2+ x/d ...I take a variety of other suppliments but this does make a noticible differnce.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mix this with unsweetened yogurt or kefir to create a very alkaline cereal. Very few foods help neutralize our acidic systems. This one does.

better than liquid lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Lecithin with my Resveratrol to enhance absorption. I've been taking liquid lecithin (because I have an aversion to the gelatin that is used to make lecithin softgels) but found it to be messy, thick, and hard to swallow, not to mention not very tasty. These granules are almost sweet, and mix easily with yogurt, etc. I prefer them, although I wish someone would make veggie-softgels.

Lecithin Granuales

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a supplement for my dog, so it is difficult to get feedback from him!

from Hungary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves in a liquid badly and foams disgustingly,his flavour will be my bad nausea from him ,is not worth it so

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally write reviews but I just had to say how awesome this stuff is. It gives me so much energy! I mix it with OJ, a banana and some spirulina and can then go work out at the gym for 2 hours with amazing energy. Wow!

M.Perks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Granular lecithin helps with acid reflux. I take 2 tablespoons on my granola every day.

Lecithin

Posted by AlanaDesign on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like quality of this product. Half of bottle is powder, not granules. Bluebonnet Nutrition lecithin much better than this one, also much tastier. Also big problem for me - I started gaining weight, when I took this product. When I stop take it my weight almost back to normal, but I still need to work on it. So will never buy this lecithin again.

Fat emulsifier and acne prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This helps my liver deal with fatty foods and also keeps me from acne which I am prone to when I eat the wrong foods. It helps with energy.