Fabulous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 80 years old and my daily exercise routine has become very easy since I have been taking this product. I walk 4 miles, lift weights, row 1000 meters and go on the elliptical for 1/2 mile daily. It used to be rather tiring but I know the liver powder has given me the energy I need, plus a lot left over to go home and cook dinner and malke it through the rest of the day feeling great. Fabulous product.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste bad, but makes you feel good.

Try It In Yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't mind the taste but my husband was having a tough time with it until he tried stirring it into plain yogurt.

healthy pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to discover NOW's desiccated liver powder. I used desiccated liver years ago when my children were younger and energy demands were high. Now, with 32 grand children (and more on the way), energy demands remain high, but I could not find liver powder for years. My sister let me know she had found some online and I ordered four containers. The liver powder is just as I remembered it and it gives me the needed energy boost without the nervous effect caffeine drinks tend to give. I mix 1 tablespoon liver powder and 1 tablespoon protein powder in milk, as in years gone by. I don't mind the flavor at all. Thanks, NOW for a making this desiccated liver powder available!

not so yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is not so yummy but a great protein substitute for infants. they don't seem to mind the flavor; very affordable and convenient

Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

now liver powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this liver has an exceptionally low iron content which has enabled me to use it as a protein source (6 servings a day at 48 grams). unlike the meat we eat during meals, this is prepared at a low heat wherein nutrients are damaged; i consider this a relatively well undenatured whole food supplement

Liver Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to improve exercise and muscle endurance

date of production

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You have sent expired goods. I can send you a photo of the product. 2013 !!!

good for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic when I mix a table spoon of liver powder with my breakfast of lunch. It does not taste good, but mixed with honey, tastes fine resembling chocolate.