Fabulous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 80 years old and my daily exercise routine has become very easy since I have been taking this product. I walk 4 miles, lift weights, row 1000 meters and go on the elliptical for 1/2 mile daily. It used to be rather tiring but I know the liver powder has given me the energy I need, plus a lot left over to go home and cook dinner and malke it through the rest of the day feeling great. Fabulous product.

healthy pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to discover NOW's desiccated liver powder. I used desiccated liver years ago when my children were younger and energy demands were high. Now, with 32 grand children (and more on the way), energy demands remain high, but I could not find liver powder for years. My sister let me know she had found some online and I ordered four containers. The liver powder is just as I remembered it and it gives me the needed energy boost without the nervous effect caffeine drinks tend to give. I mix 1 tablespoon liver powder and 1 tablespoon protein powder in milk, as in years gone by. I don't mind the flavor at all. Thanks, NOW for a making this desiccated liver powder available!

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste bad, but makes you feel good.

Try It In Yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't mind the taste but my husband was having a tough time with it until he tried stirring it into plain yogurt.

not so yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is not so yummy but a great protein substitute for infants. they don't seem to mind the flavor; very affordable and convenient

Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

now liver powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

this liver has an exceptionally low iron content which has enabled me to use it as a protein source (6 servings a day at 48 grams). unlike the meat we eat during meals, this is prepared at a low heat wherein nutrients are damaged; i consider this a relatively well undenatured whole food supplement

Liver Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to improve exercise and muscle endurance

date of production

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

You have sent expired goods. I can send you a photo of the product. 2013 !!!

good for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic when I mix a table spoon of liver powder with my breakfast of lunch. It does not taste good, but mixed with honey, tastes fine resembling chocolate.