Northern MI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I open the caps and mix with milk or juice for my kids to drink. Keeps them regular and boosts their immune system as well. Our family practitioner said it helps with sleep and to take it at night.

Excellent magnesium product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After 7 months of Now Foods, magnesium Citrate Caps I feel better, sleep better and no longer experience sporadic leg cramps at night.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this for extreme muscle pain and tension and it works great. It also works for bowel pain.

Absorbs better than others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried a more expensive Magnesium that came in tablets. I had to take twice as much and it still did not work so I tested it, and it did not dissolve. With the NOW product in capsule form, I cut my dosage in half with great results.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These have really helped in controlling my migraine headaches. They come less frequently and don't last as long as they used to.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of ALL the products that I have taken over the years to help with eliminating waste, this is the ONLY one that has worked. So many of the other products ended up with questionable reviews as time went on, which caused me to worry that I had caused permenant damage to my system. I have no fears with this product. I also began sleeping better after taking Mag-Cal.

helps with constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I need extra magnesium to keep my heart beat regular. I take this mag citrate if I'm having trouble with constipation, and high absorption magnesium if I'm not.

I sleep long and deep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I take one of these caps before dinner, they make me sleep very deep and long, like a small child.

Repeat customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

of this product. Keeps the cramps from my feet and legs...most of us are deficent in magnesium with our depleted soil.

The better kind of magnesium to take, and easy to swallow; I will be ordering them again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'd been taking magnesium oxide, until a physical therapist who was also knowledgeable about supplements recommended I switch to magnesium citrate, which is much more absorbable and easier on the stomach, just like calcium citrate (which I've been talking for years) is the recommended form of calcium -- not calcium carbonate. Again, this is not a megadose supplement, and the capsules, though large, are well-coated and easy to swallow individually. And the only three inactive ingredients (including the capsule container) are all from non animal sources. I'll be ordering this again too. toothpaste, m