Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hot flashes and fatigue were crippling me. This stuff saved my life. One pump of lotion morning rubbed into your skin, then one in the evening, and the next day it was like someone flipped a switch. A miracle cure, for me anyway! My doc says that low progesterone is the most common issue causing menopausal symptoms. I tried two other brands before this one. This is the only one that worked, and ironicallyl is the least expensive.

Excellent using for PCOS

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

First, I would like to state the smell some reviewers are referring to is the very NATURAL essential oil of lemon-grass. It is not artificial by any means; it is an herb you can find in the produce section. However, it dissipates fairly quickly and is fairly light after about ten to fifteen minutes. Second, this cream is great! I previously was using pro-gest but found the measuring difficult and worried that I was not getting exact amounts. I love the easy self-measuring dosing of the creams. I also appreciate the balancing herb formula found in this cream, as many of these herbs are recommended for women with PCOS. Once again NOW has brought a superior product to the people at a reasonable price!

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my anti wrinkle cream , justa dab on my face every day and alternate with coconut oil, woow.. good skin.

Will never be without this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a year or two now, both the lavender and regular scented one. This brand was recommended by my doctor to use along with the estrogen patches I've been on since having a complete hysterectomy at age 41, about 9 years ago (for severe endometriosis). It's great, in that it levels my moods and has virtually eliminated hot flashes that I was starting to get. I also read that you can safely use a small dab vaginally for problems with dryness -- which works for me! I won't be without this cream and always make sure I have an extra on hand!

Natural Progesterone for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the cream for about 2 years now. I find that I retain less water, have less bloating and my headaches are less severe as I near my monthly cycle. The cream is automatically dispensed in the amount you need which is a plus -- no guessing how much to put on.

Leave it to NOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

So glad to find this product here. I used to sell NOW Brand in my old store and loved the company. Great products at very good prices. This progesterone cream is very good and an excellent price, 3 ounces for the price most all other companies sell the 2 ounce size.

Best Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Ob/Gyn prescribed Premarin in March and it brought on premature menopause within a month of my first dose. The whole thing-irritable, no sex drive, hot flashes, irregular periods. Using DIM and natural progesterone, I am finally back to my regular self. Give yourself time, and do not overuse. Regulating hormones takes at least 4-6 months. Bottom line: this works.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me with the variety of menopausal symtoms I was having. If I'm faithful to apply according to instructions, I do not have hot flashes, anxiety, or moodiness. If you try this product, try using only once a day (one pump) it may work for you and save you money. I also appreciate that it is fragrance-free and is not tested on animals (I have pet rabbits so that is important to me).

This is great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I finally feel like a human being again after years of suffering PMS. I am 35 and my hormones were so out of balance. I'm also taking an oral natural progesterone supplement prescribed by the doctor, so it is hard for me to be completely partial about this product, but it does seem to work well on the days I am off of the hormone. I am sleeping better and am no longer bloated.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Is a great product if you suffer from hot flashes, i had one every hour and now after using this even after two days the hot flashes are gone!!