From Missouri

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a few months. I have not notice any real difference except it helps me to be regular almost daily.

Migraine sufferers beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the idea of this product but it seems to give me migraines. Shipping was amazingly quick. Less than 3 days from time of order to arrival in Tokyo.

Now Resveratrol 200mg 120capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a very effective. Now should market a higher dosage & also more per bottle. Why not 500mg 180 capsules per bottle?

brighter skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed my skin getting brighter and more even toned after taking it for around 3 weeks. My colleague, whom takes an expensive brand resveratrol supplement also saw the change. In terms of health, I find that I don't get sick as easily and have more energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product. feed back from my family were all good, request repeat.

Another great experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

Another great experience! Superior products, unbeatable prices, excellent service. I'll be ordering from you again.

Great after a workout

Posted by coconut on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this after a workout to help repair and recover from free radicals created during a workout.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't prove that this is making me younger, but it sure seems like it. :) Anyway, I bought it for the high quantity vs. the price break point. It's expensive, I think, but I'm going for health here, folks.

Bang for the buck

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps a person stay young and healthy

Now Foods Natural Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

In vegetarian capsules. The price is still steep, but this product is excellent.