Very Fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these supplements! So, so much better than taking the fish oils for Omega-3s! More antioxidants, smaller size, no fishy burps and no gas! I'll never go back to fish oil. In addition, joint pain -- gone! Skin -- radiant! The antioxidants even took care of a few skin lesions! I'm a true believer in Krill oil!

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

All around Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great way to keep your HDL levels UP, as well as your mood! Really do appreciate iherb...their product lines, service and shipping speed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these pills are the best,not only do they help my arthritis but they have lowered my ldl and increased my hdl,this after only 6 months. keep up the good work you are the best.

Smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

iHerb's services were impeccable, the order was processed and delivered to Switzerland within only 3 days. However, both I and my sister took the Krill Oil and we both, within a week, unfortunately started to show allergic reactions. We had stomach cramps and nausea, which forced us to stop to take the capsules.