Omega-riffic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All good product..still has a slight fishy smell but very illusive. Good stuff!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good for me and my family

Good product

Posted by LivingNatural on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the lowest price I have ever seen for Omega-3 fish oil capsules. I can smell fish from capsules, but I don't think it is negative thing. Cholesterol free and no harmful levels of heavy metals.. I take 2-3 capsules 2-3 times a day, I feel the difference. Even when it is autumn I don't get depressed when it is rainy and dark.

Great Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My research into a rich source of EPA and DHA that is tested to be free of harmful contaminates led me to this product. iHerb has the lowest price so I'll definitely be back for more!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules with a meal and don't get any fish aftertaste. I take these along with curcumin95 for arthritis and they certainly keep any joint inflammation and tenderness at a minimum.

value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money, no difference with the more expensive ones, I have been taking it for two years.

fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken other brands of fish oil caps and these have much more odor and give me a more fishy tasting "fish burp" I think I'll throw these away and try a newer product.

The product is very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this product for a long time on I-Herb. I have enough confidence. The product is very good. I did some experiences I know to check the Omega 3, how to freeze the capsule, open and the oil can not freeze. The light taste of fried fish, etc.

decent value to quality of omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Omega 3 together with Serrapeptase does helps to keep my joint inflammation down

huge bottle

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's huge! and very cheap for this amount. Doesn't smell fishy and doesn't leave the fishy aftertaste.