they work!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my dog and her paws are already improving - much softer :) and I take them sometimes too (I personally prefere whole food omega 3 => flaxseeds but if or when I want fish omega3 these are not bad really :)

Omega-riffic

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

All good product..still has a slight fishy smell but very illusive. Good stuff!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good for me and my family

Good product

Posted by LivingNatural on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the lowest price I have ever seen for Omega-3 fish oil capsules. I can smell fish from capsules, but I don't think it is negative thing. Cholesterol free and no harmful levels of heavy metals.. I take 2-3 capsules 2-3 times a day, I feel the difference. Even when it is autumn I don't get depressed when it is rainy and dark.

Great Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

My research into a rich source of EPA and DHA that is tested to be free of harmful contaminates led me to this product. iHerb has the lowest price so I'll definitely be back for more!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules with a meal and don't get any fish aftertaste. I take these along with curcumin95 for arthritis and they certainly keep any joint inflammation and tenderness at a minimum.

value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money, no difference with the more expensive ones, I have been taking it for two years.

fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken other brands of fish oil caps and these have much more odor and give me a more fishy tasting "fish burp" I think I'll throw these away and try a newer product.

Product is excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

The product is very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this product for a long time on I-Herb. I have enough confidence. The product is very good. I did some experiences I know to check the Omega 3, how to freeze the capsule, open and the oil can not freeze. The light taste of fried fish, etc.