Increased my gastritis symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the pancreatin supplement increased my gastritis symptoms in only four days. From what I've gathered, protease may irritate gastritis which is probably what I experienced. I also got headaches, low energy and got moody. I believe it may be beneficial for people without gastritis.

Pancreatin - digestive

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that is used to supplement loss of or low digestive enzymes. It has also been claimed to help with food allergies, celiac disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, and weight loss. I just take it with my other digestive engyme to help with digestion and to not put a strain on my pancreas. Very good product.

great enzymes... best I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for the last six months (and along with dietary changes, such as eliminating grains and dairy, and taking Betaine HCL after meals to), have completely turned my health around. Digestion is key, and these are very helpful. I'm extremely sensitive to molds and unable to take "plant based enzymes" due to the fact that most are obtained from fungi. These enzymes are very effective, and I like they come from a pig, pigs having digestive systems very much like ours, as opposed to ruminants like cows and sheep who mostly digest grass/cellulose in multiple stomachs with lots of fermentation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

best thing to counteract all that overeating and autoimmune flair ups that accompany it

Doggie Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use 4 capsules 2x a day with water mixed in with a specific dog food that sits for at least 15 minutes for our dog who has pancreatic enzyme deficiency. There is one other ingredient not in the capsules that we do get from the vet, and together, it works.

helps for Albumin protein spilage

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

By itself it doesn't seem to do as much, but with Cordyceps CS-4 and Bromelain there is a big difference. It may even take longer use of this to get the full effect.

digestion is the key to longevity

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Eat right - fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, berried and SMALL GAME and make sure you have your pancreatin for digestion and you too can live a long healthy life.

Helpful digestive aid

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too expensive and helps with digestion, particularly if you've had a large meal or you have allergies/intolerances and digestive issues generally.

Works like a treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep these for backup, when I get a bout of sludgy tummy or just weak digestion. They are great. I do notice though that they may be acidic because my PH is always acidic after a few days on these tablets. I don't know if it's the same with vegetarian enzymes

It's a great help

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't have terrible problems with indigestion, but from time to time it happens, especially when I eat eggs or heavy food. In these cases, this product was very effective.