great enzymes... best I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for the last six months (and along with dietary changes, such as eliminating grains and dairy, and taking Betaine HCL after meals to), have completely turned my health around. Digestion is key, and these are very helpful. I'm extremely sensitive to molds and unable to take "plant based enzymes" due to the fact that most are obtained from fungi. These enzymes are very effective, and I like they come from a pig, pigs having digestive systems very much like ours, as opposed to ruminants like cows and sheep who mostly digest grass/cellulose in multiple stomachs with lots of fermentation.

overeating!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

best thing to counteract all that overeating and autoimmune flair ups that accompany it

Doggie Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use 4 capsules 2x a day with water mixed in with a specific dog food that sits for at least 15 minutes for our dog who has pancreatic enzyme deficiency. There is one other ingredient not in the capsules that we do get from the vet, and together, it works.

helps for Albumin protein spilage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

By itself it doesn't seem to do as much, but with Cordyceps CS-4 and Bromelain there is a big difference. It may even take longer use of this to get the full effect.

digestion is the key to longevity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Eat right - fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, berried and SMALL GAME and make sure you have your pancreatin for digestion and you too can live a long healthy life.

Helpful digestive aid

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too expensive and helps with digestion, particularly if you've had a large meal or you have allergies/intolerances and digestive issues generally.

Works like a treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep these for backup, when I get a bout of sludgy tummy or just weak digestion. They are great. I do notice though that they may be acidic because my PH is always acidic after a few days on these tablets. I don't know if it's the same with vegetarian enzymes

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good

Pancreatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr. suggested for energy boost between meals.

My Staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked well for me for many years.