great product-good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My experience with this prostate support has been excelent, i was having a little discomfort with a full or near full bladder and since i found this support i have returned to what i used to be like when i was younger.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These softgels are easy to take and have started to shrink my prostate, no more problems! Quality Now Foods product, have never been disappointed.

Review of Now Foods' Prostate Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my 82 year old father, who has been taking it for the past 10 years. He feels that it is a superior product that contains all of the ingredients essential for a healthy prostate.

Beneficial supplement - does the job without the side effects of most BPH drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed some 10 years ago with Benighn Prostatic Hypertrophy. My urologist ( I am in Australia ) thought that Saw Palmetto "could not hurt". I tried it from a respected herbal preparation company in Australia and it was a help but very expensive. About 3 years ago I discovered Now Foods Prostate Support through iHerb.com. Not only is this now vastly cheaper to use (even after paying Australian quarantine screening fees), but it has other ingredients that have made the supplement even more beneficial.

Best Of the Bunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have BPH and I have tried several Prostrate formulas and this is by far the best. As for the price I guess you gotta pay for best.

NOW FOODS, PROSTATE SUPPORT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been an excellent product! It is great to pay for something that really works. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really spent a long time comparing the ingredients of a lot of different prostate products, and this one looked like it had the best combination, and at a reasonable price, like most Now Foods products. After just two weeks, I've noticed improvement in my prostate health, taking only the minimum recommended dose, along with Healthy Origins Astaxanthin.

Good Product For Prostate Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the NOW brand of this product for quite some time now. I take 2 daily now but used 4 daily for a few months.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my husband has notice a slight improvement (less having to get up at night) since taking this product

Good value- good effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I hav eexperiemented with various Prostate combinations and this is the best so far