Already ordered more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used agar agar so I have nothing to compare it to, but I used it to help set some homemade coconut yoghurt and it worked perfectly.

good product at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

Best Agar Ever!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make vegan puddings and thick smoothies all the time. It's the best!

Vegan Jello!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use it for vegan jello and it's awesome!

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

good stuff

Posted by madamechausseurs on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Perfect alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.