Already ordered more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Definitely kosher!

Posted by crazy4health on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a good news for the people who cares about what they put to their mouth :) It is k-o-s-h-e-r for your deserts and other food! Like the news - please click 'yes' button for me :) Enjoy your food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

normal product)))))

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used agar agar so I have nothing to compare it to, but I used it to help set some homemade coconut yoghurt and it worked perfectly.

good product at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

Best Agar Ever!

Posted by Tannerw on September 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make vegan puddings and thick smoothies all the time. It's the best!

Vegan Jello!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use it for vegan jello and it's awesome!

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on November 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

good stuff

Posted by madamechausseurs on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!